Chapter six

"You can feel it. Their smell is amazing, you really want to be with the person. But you can only find each other when both have turned 18." Nick says without braking eye contact.

I can't help it but I feel drawn to him, he is kind, caring and not least hot... He look down at his food again. I take a deep breath then look at the clock. My class starts soon so I should go. I stand up and just as I take a step comes the guy for yesterday, Vincent, Viggo, no, was it Victor? He stops in front of me.

"Hi your little bitch." He says and smiles. As I open my moth I feel someone have laid there's hand on my left shoulder, I look up at the person and see that is Nick.

"Leave her alone" He demand. I can feel that something is off with the hand he has on my shoulder, but I can't tell what.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know she was yours." Victor says and look down.

"I'm not his!" I hiss and after that I know what is wrong with Nicks hand on my shoulder. I feel his 'alpha' power through the hand, and his anger. I can feel it all. Why? Everything becomes blurry and I feel dizzy, I can't move but I feel how I'm falling towards the ground. Just before I hit the ground someone catches me. The hand is no longer touching me, I starts to see clear again. I look up and see Cody are the one that hold's me. I stand up and let go of Cody. They look confused and a bit scared. What the hell happened? I look at Nick that now looking at his hand, did he do this or is it me? I take my hand forward towards Victor.

"Touch me." He look at me and then at my hand. He takes it and first I don't feel anything. But when I starts focus at it... I can feel his power too, he is lower then Nick but has much power too, and he is scared. I begin to feel dizzy again and let him go as I search for Cody that helping me stand up.

"Let's get out of here and see whats wrong with you." Nick says and look around. I nod at him.

"Can you walk?" He continues. I nod and takes a step but begin to fall as Cody lift me up from the ground. He look at Nick and then he nods and starts to walks towards the door.

We all stands in a hallway, that I haven't been in before. None other then us are here. Nick look at me. I take Nicks hand and all look at me. I once again I focus on the hand. The power, and now... fear. From what? My sight disappears while I fall towards the floor. I get consciousness before I hit the ground so I have enough time to land on all four and not on my head. I stand up again.

"What was that?" Nick asks.

"I don't know." I say as I take Cody's and feel that he have power to. It gets stronger and stronger until I blackout.