Chapter Thirty-one

I close the door behind us. As I relax I feel how tired I am.

"Are you hungry?" Parker asks as he puts down my bag on the couch. I just want to sleep.

"Yeah, a little. But I'm too tired." I say. Parker smile sad at me.

"Come here I fix some pancakes." He says and wraps an arm around me. We walk into the kitchen together and I sit down on the chair while Parker starts to crack some eggs.

I walk to the bed and lay down on it, my feet are still on the ground. As I hit the bed with my face I hear someone knock on the door. I stand up and look at Parker that stands in the living room that glance at me.

"Do you expect anyone?" I ask him.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." He answers. I stumble out to the living room.

"Does anyone know where you live?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Just Max and he doesn't knock." He says as he walks to the door.

He takes out his claws on his right hand as he glances at me. He lock up the door then push down the handle slowly. He slowly opens the door. He drags in his claws and breath out as he opens up the door. I try to see who it is as he backs way and up next to me.

"Hello. How do you know that I live here?" He says as he let the persons inside.

"I have someone following Alex everywhere." Mason says and looks at me. Jacob stands shy besides him. Parker closes the door and turns back to them.

"Not creepy at all." I mutter.

"I have my reasons." Mason answers. Yeah sure.

"What are you doing here?" Parker interrupts.

"The alpha have sent out that if we find you we have to give you to the alpha. What have you done?" Jacob reply.

"I'm no longer a member of the pack." Parker trails of.

"What? I don't blame you, but why?" Jacob asks. Parker glance at me.

"Long story." He replies.

"And what are you doing here?" I ask Mason.

"I heard what you did to Kyle. And so did the alpha. He wants you too." He says calmly.

"But Kyle understands why you did it. And he is sorry." He continues.

"I'm not coming back." I say fast.

"I'm not to take you back either." He answers. I glance at him. Why is he here then?

"You two can't stay here, you have to get out of the pack. I can move my pack, and I want you with us." He continues.

"The alpha says that he is going to kill you." Jacob add.

"No. Why should I trust you?" Parker says.

"I'm your brother." Jacob mock. Parker messes up his hair.

"No not you. Him." He replies and nod against Mason.

"I'm here to protect Alex, you come if you want." Mason says.

"Why?" I ask. Mason glance at me.

"And what is it Max knows that is not supposed to remember? And why can't he tell me?" He thinks for a little while.

"I'm your brother." He says then. What?

"Yeah sure." I laugh.

"I'm serious." He says seriously.

"Kyle and Alison's baby died at birth and they switched so they would still be together. Because then we had a hunter on our side. You were born a day before. They put a spell over everyone so no one would remember it until you shifted for the first time." He explain. I think for a while.

"So why do you know it?" I ask.

"You were like four." I state.

"I found a file. A few years ago." He answers.

"So m- my parents are dead?" I asks.

"Our." Mason corrects. I put my hand in front of my mouth.

"You don't believe me? Look at me and you. We look nearly the same." I watch him from top to bottom. He looks like me, same hair color, same skin color and same face shape.

"That doesn't mean a thing." I say and put down my hand. He walks over to the wall and hit it soft a few times then comes back. Max walks thru the wall and look at all of us.

"What do you want?" He says tired and stare at Mason.

"Tell her." He just says.

"I put a spell on you 18 years ago. So no one would remember, unless you find out or you shift." He says and yawn.

"Seriously it's middle of the night." Max complain as he turns to Mason.

"Then you are not a beta." Parker says slowly and looks over at me.

"You are mated to an alpha, weirdo." Jacob add fast after with a big smile.