18

Mark's Pov

"Okay, it looks like we used almost everything we can here, we need to keep moving," I said walking into the living room. Everyone was sitting there looking out of the window.

"We need to keep moving, the bombs are still going off, but they are not as many," Tyler said.

"Who is sending these bombs off?" Mika asked as I sat next to Amy, I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight.

"Some say the government, but they even bombed overseas. It's hard to tell, but I agree with Mark, we need to keep moving."

"Where can we go?" Amy asked.

"Since we have been cut off from the rest of the world, it's hard to say what we are going to be going into. Before we got cut off I was looking at another hotel not too far from here. Half of the building was bombed about 2 months ago now, so the poison should be cleared out." Tyler said.

"Do you remember where it is?" I asked.

"For the most part."

"Then it is settled, tonight we pack up, so we can leave when we wake up," I said then kissed the top of Amy's head.

"Thank you, guys, again for letting me and Spencer come with you," Mika said petting Spencer.

"You let us stay overnight with all of this shit going on. Thank you." Ethan said.

"Sun is going down within the next two hours, we need to pack," Amy said standing up.

We all followed and packed as much as we could Tyler helped me pack everything into the van.

"Is that everything?" Amy asked walking into the garage.

"Amy, please go back upstairs, it's dark out and half of the door is missing," I said turning around.

"And leave you again to get knocked out? Hell no!" She folded her arms.

"Last bag." Tyler put it in the van then closed the doors.

"Let's get upstairs before they hear us." I grabbed her pushing her up the stairs.

"Rude." She said when I closed the door.

"What is rude is while my back is turned one of those monster things sneaks in the broken door and attacks you." I turned around looking at her.

"Last time I left you, you were knocked out for over two weeks. I had no idea if you were alive." She was starting to cry.

"I know what those things can do, and I don't want you to go through that pain. It was weird, I was able to hear everything, but I couldn't move. I wanted to hold you so bad, but I was in so much pain. I don't ever want you to go through that."

"So, we both are scared."

"Looks like it. This has to be a horrible nightmare that we will wake up from."

"I tried that, it doesn't work."

She walked over to me wrapping her arms around me.

"I love you so much, we will find a way to survive this. I don't know how just yet, but I am working on a plan."

"If we survive, we will have to start over, find a new place to live that has not been bombed nor have that poison on it. We will have to start new life, so the world can go on. What if they force us to have kids and they try to have another guy with me. No! What if because of everything we have breathed in will affect our kids?" She started to have a panic attack.

"Breathe, honey. Everything is going to be okay. I know this is all scary, but we need to take this one day at a time. I will NEVER let anyone touch you, I will beat the hell out them before they even think about it. If we have kids and they are affected by the gasses, then we will just need to take care of them Maybe we will have a kid with four arms!"