Free

"Babe!" Sigaw ko when I saw Mika across the street pagkalabas ko ng office.

Her arms are tucked carefully in her back as she look both ways before crossing the lane. She was wearing a black pants emphasizing her slim long legs and a simple statement shirt.

She handed me a beautifully arranged bouquet of white roses— just like her love, pure.

Napangiti ako at niyakap naman niya ako.

"May kasalanan ka ba?" Tanong ko sa kanya na ikinatawa niya.

She hovered her hand on her left chest. "Ouch, that kinda hurts ha." She replied at tumawa. "Can't I give you flowers on normal days?" Tanong niya.

Her laughters turned into a lovely smile. She then held my jaw up before giving me a quick peck on my lips.

"Shocks, napakaswerte ni Rachel." Narinig ko na din ang impit na sigaw ng mga kasama ko kaya napalo ko si Mika.

"Ikaw talaga, nasa labas tayo." Paalala ko sa kanya.

"Sorry, I just can't help not to kiss your inviting lips, babe." Sagot niya.

Napangiti na lamang din ako at yumakap sa kanya mula sa gilid saglit. "Thank you sa flowers, babe."

She doesn't give me flowers on special days. Ayaw niyang bumili because she felt na gusto ko ng bulaklak or kailangan? Like Valentines, it's a no no for her.

I don't get her logic, feeling niya kasi parang nagbibigay yung iba ng bulaklak out of obligation; she on the other hand, gives me flower when she felt like giving one.

Sobrang random niyang tao. She gave me flowers, a dozen, countless of times:

When she felt thankful for my existence.

When she sneaked in my bedroom one time and told me I was the most gorgeous woman she ever met. Mind you, my hair was messy and my breathe kinda err— gross. I was even in my pajamas, but still, she made me feel beautiful.

When she felt thankful for a simple gesture I did the other day.

I had many more random flowers but that's it. I just feel lucky not because of the flowers, but because sobrang caring ng girlfriend ko.

"Let's go." Nakangiti niyang sabi at kinuha ang kamay ko para hawakan.

"Teka nga, saan ba tayo pupunta?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"I'm taking you to the moon with me, babe." She winked playfully.

Napailing naman ako. "Mika, natatakot ako sa mga ganyang kindat kindat mo." Sabi ko at tumawa.

She pursed her lips refraining herself from laughing but she burst out din. Sobrang cute ng mahal ko, sa totoo lang. "Lagi mo ata akong pinag-iisipan ng masama." Sambit niya.

"Lagi mo akong pina-prank, jusko, maawa ka na sa batok ko. Konti na lang maha-highblood na ako sa mga kalokohan mo." Natatawa kong sagot sa kanya.

"Grabe ka." Sabi niya at tumawa nanaman.

I love how her lips form the sexiest curve she has— how she makes my heart flutter with it and even make me fall for her more.