A thumb is broken

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Cara lol

"Cara," My boyfriend, Isaac called. "Yes?" Isaac and I had just come home from the grocery store and put away all of the bags. "Did you get my limited edition gamer shirt out of the bag?" "Yes, honey. It is right here."

We met up in our small, cozy apartment living room. We had plans to buy a big house to fit our future children and three dogs. I set the "limited edition" shirt on the coffee table. "Thanks, you are the best Cara Phipps ever, one day you will be Cara Wilson." I blushed because I loved the idea of having his last name. 

Since it was almost 11:00, we went to bed. Our black and white Boston Terrier cuddled up in the space between us. "Hi, Chico!" I said. Isaac just turned around and put in his headphones so he didn't have to hear the weird dog noises Chico made. "Chico, you're so" "BE QUIET!" Isaac yelled. "You be quiet, eye sack." We kept arguing about made up nicknames and other annoying stuff until Chico had to go outside. 

 While I got up and waited for Chico to signal to let him inside again, I ate some string cheese. I only like Sargento cheese, but Isaac likes the off-brand ones. "RUFF!" I rolled her eyes and let the mixed-colored dog back inside. Then, I came back to the bedroom and Isaac fell on the floor. "OH NO, I THINK I BROKE MY THUMB! OMG, I NEED THAT FOR GAMING!" Isaac said, upset. "Oh my gosh! It will be okay sweetie!" Chico just barked because he smelled his bacon treats stuffed in the closet that were meant to be away from him. "I WILL CALL AN AMBULANCE! 911..." What's your emergency..... yes my boyfriend brock his thumb then the police hanged up and I set their laughing!!!! (Samantha did the bolded part <------ )