A New Addition to the Family

Issac and I were coming back from the grocery store, which we bought a few items to tie us over until next week. On the way back, eye sack was driving a little wildly. While he was driving, I saw a dog appear out of nowhere and tried to cross the road.

"ISAAC, WATCH OUT!" I kind of screamed, which made him crash into the nearest light pole. Don't worry, we were all fine, except for our 300. (Dodge) 

We bought our 300 a few years back and it works perfectly for our needs. When we have children we will need extra space and other things, especially road trips. Even though it will cost us some money to repair it, I still love I sick. 

The dog was whimpering when we got out of the car to check the front. The dog was a Shiba Inu breed. I just thought he was so ADORABLE, and he would make a great companion for my boy Chico. 

"Isaac, does he have a collar?" "No, why?" Then, I finally had the greatest idea: we should take him home. 

"No. We already have Chico, and I don't want to take the risk of them fighting." "But think of Chico, all alone by himself, while we are gone. Don't you think he's lonely and he needs a friend?" I made sad, puppy eyes, so Isaac would get the dog. "That thing probably has rabies and hasn't been vaccinated in awhile. As I said, I'm not taking any risks." 

Once again, I tried my tactics. "Imagine this poor, beautiful dog alone on the street. No food, no water, no shelter. What would you do if you were in that situation?" Isaac rolled his eyes. "I will ask someone if they own the dog. If they do, then that's that. We can't do much. If they don't, then we can try to bring him to a shelter." 

We put the dog in an old blanket in the backseat. I searched up on Google Maps, "Nearest Animal Shelter." It popped up with "ForeverAHome Rescue Center." "Okay, Eye Sack, take a left and-" "Be quiet I can hear the lady talking." I shut up and thought about this dog as an addition to our family. 

Two days later

Our adoption papers went through, and we bought everything to accommodate a new place for the dog. We named him Dobby. (ok Cara, you're welcome for the parry hotter/harry otter/ Gary hotter thing) Dobby and Chico hit it off, and I proved eye sack wrong. Since I proved him wrong, he took me out while the dogs were together. We made a great decision to add a new child to our family.