|Season 1| |Episode 7 Diehard Situation|

I get to work and start talking to Terry and Charles for a bit about saturday.

"Yeah man I had such a hangover yesterday." Terry says.

"Yeah me too I was so sick." I say.

"So I heard you and Gina watched a movie together after we all left. How was it?" Terry asks smiling.

"It was fun, she leaned up next to me and she kissed me before she left." I say happily

"No way!" He says.

"Yeah way." I say as Terry high fives me.

"Yes! Tell me EVERYTHING!!" Charles yells.

"Well, it was just a simple kiss on the cheek, but it was a good moment." I say, trying to downplay it. "I think there might be something there between us. I'm just taking it slow and seeing where it goes." I say smiling. 

"Awesome man." Terry says happily. 

Captain Holt comes off the elevator and nods to us.

We all nod back and he passes Jake and Amy.

"Captain." Amy says.

"Santiago, Peralta." He responds

"Sir." Jake says as Holt walks  into his office

A few seconds later he comes out yelling "Bomb! There's a bomb! Everyone out! Let's go, let's go! This is not a drill! Let's go!"

Rosa switches the alarm and Terry and I look at each other and then look at Jake and Amy.

"Great gift, babe!" Jake yells.

Amy gets up and yells. "Stop! I put that on your desk captain!"

Holt stops and turns around. "What?!"

"Yeah I made a gift and made it look like it wasn't one, Im so sorry everyone."

"Yeah you should be sorry." Hitchcock says.

"Yeah you just woke us up!" Scully yells.

I shake my head and go sit and my desk and start working after the alarm shuts off.

"Ho, ho, ho, Jake. Special delivery from Santa's elf. Merry Christmas." Charles says as he hands Jake a bag.

"Ah. Heart Attack soda, Holy crap! I love this stuff! You know, technically, it's just carbonated fudge." Jake says happily.

"I know." Charles says.

"I thought they banned it?" Jake asks.

"Not in Syria. They use it to induce labor in goats. And your real present arrives tomorrow." Charles says smiling.

"There's more? Charles, this is too much." Jake says.

"Nonsense! It was just a lot of time and a lot of money." Charles says happily.

"Oh." Jake says.

Charles walks to my desk and hands me a bag too. "And a merry Christmas to you too Vince." He says as he hands me a bag.

I reach in and find the "Rocky, The Undisputed Collection." I smile. "Holy crap man this is awesome!" I yell.

"I know you're a big fan." He says happily.

"Charles thanks man I really appreciate it." I say as I get up and give him a hug.

"I got you something too." I say as I hand him a card. He starts opening it and reads the card.