t w e n t y t h r e e

"cover!" jungkook shouted as he turned his back onto the wall. the shooting barely missing him as he tried reloading his gun. "c'mon jeon you've been doing this for 7 years." he cursed himself as he chuckled after finally getting it.

"alright y'all are dead now." he growled as he turned back and faced them. guns still firing as he shot. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 shots passed as he hit them all with only those small bullets.

namjoon came running as he had the case of money in his hands, loom behind him while carrying yet another case filled with just as much money as the other.

jimin was behind the other men's shooting at the two gangs. "run!" he quickly shouted as the group ran out of there, seven and karma both smirking before karma kissed an explosive smoke grenade- throwing it not too long after as the three took cover.

taehyung had pulled up in the van as he looked over kallan's shoulder. "get in the fucking van!" he shouted at the three who quickly got up and ran into the fast moving vehicle. once inside- everyone was breathing hard, adrenaline rushing through their systems.

taehyung drove to the parking lot where they held even more cases stashed with money. "that was a piece of cake." jin said with a slightly smirk as billieanne hummed in satisfactory. "they were too easy, you sure this wasn't a test?" she raised a brow and chuckled.

- before mission -

"knowing us- we're not trading off our supplies... we're taking from them." hoseok said as he looked at namjoon for approval.

"i'm glad we have the same ideas." he smirked back at the slightly older male. "once yoongi hacks their system, moon- you're going to be entering from
the back and into their office that holds the money while violet and i stall for time." he took a break before talking again after processing everything.

"kallan and taehyung- you're both going to be in separate vans, one at the entrance ready to go, meanwhile one is in the back of the building just in case. taehyung will take the front and you kallan will be taking the back, once karma kisses that grenade-" he stopped and pointed at the grenade safe in the hook of the belt. "taehyung will be getting you, and driving back to the entrance that will be an easy escape. if our plan doesn't work- seven, you'll be pretending to be hurt and risk something super dangerous, let them take you, but don't worry, if it gets even a bit close to you risk of losing your life we will be there. let's just hope we don't have to use that strategy." he then pointed to violet and himself, signaling that it'll be the two she should look for. "they'll be handing money to us as we stall, but moon will be collecting even more. take as much as you can, and as soon as hoseok signals everyone from the van with yoongi and taehyung- get the fuck out. clear?"

"one more thing- jin said as he pointed to billieanne and himself. "what about us?" he asked as namjoon hummed, excitement all over his face.

"you have the best jobs yet." he spoke slowly, building up the excitement. "you'll be pretending to be one of them and be there earlier than us. since you're righthand and billieanne is only starting as a supplier- they won't know." he said before continuing with more information. "the moment the bomb goes off, you'll be cutting all of their systems. no traces of anything. nothing. enter the basement and go ahead and take what you want. maybe kill the bosses with your own hands- go ahead. this mission you two are going to be free. just get out safely and meet us at the parking lot down the street. got it?"

the whole gang nodded as they geared up, placing bulletproof vests on just incase for precautions. "let's kick some ass and do what we do best- take what we want." violet spoke as the two teams all cheered before grabbing their needed things and jumped out of the windows or just simply walked out the damn door.

_____________
______

this was fun
hehe

also-
you guys wouldn't mind
actual smut right?

i know i said
i won't be doing
full on

but...
yeah lol