f i f t e e n

"jimin what's wrong?" jin asked as he walked into jimin's room. the younger male rolling his eyes.

"nothing, just go away." he spoke harshly, jin sighing.

"thats not how you speak to your elders." jin said while crossing his arms, jimin scoffing slightly.

"what, are you my grandpa now?"

"jimin..." jin's voice became soft as he chuckled slightly, walking closer to the male and sitting next to him on the bed. "what's this really about?"

"nothin— violet." he finally said as jin smiled. "something about her.. i don't want her to leave jin." he frowned.

"i grew attached to her too quickly."

"violet?!"

the group gathered up at the door just in time as violet opened it with her keys. taehyung already halfway back home even though he just got there.

perks of being a getaway.

anyways—

"wait, how-"

"bangtan." she said as she walked pass them. setting her things down and raking her hair back. "meeting in two hours." she told the team who immediately all smiled and nodded.

she turned and gave them all a smile. "i'm okay.. sorry to worry you all." she chuckled softly, surprising everyone.

"violet.. can we talk?" moon asked after everyone left.

violet nodding as she tilted her head. "sure, what is it lil' sis?"

"well- wait what?" moon was beyond confused. this wasn't the sojin she knew. "sojin.. is everything okay?"

"everything's fine, why?" she smiled. "you hungry, because i'm starving." violet said before walking to the kitchen and leaving moon dumbfounded.

"what?"

______
__

where is this going?
idk nan molla—

anyways,
hi