t h i r t y t w o

"hands up!"

people were surrounding the place as wonders was cornered in. guns in their faces and weapons being taken from them. the guys behind those masks-

"namjoon?" moon saw his eyes, the deadly and cold eyes that didn't stop to stare with any sort of sympathy. they were just.. dead.

"where is the package?" the person next to namjoon asked, and all of them knew that voice. taehyung. "we know you guys took it and hid it. we don't want to do this but we will if we don't get it." his tone was so harsh that no one dared to speak even at a whisper.

"where?!" that was jimin next.

violets eyes looking up into his since all of them were covered by masks. yet her eyes stated no fear. more like combat.

"it's been a year and you all have forgotten us already?" violet stood up from being on her knees. her members staring at her as if she had a death wish. "go ahead, shoot me."

the guys were taken aback, cocking their guns and moving in closer. violet wrote something on the dirt before she got up though.

'run'

and that's exactly what they did, violet taking the bullets being shot. yet none seem to be hitting her. it was only when she felt someone take her into their arms where she finally felt all of the bullets. yet none seemed to kill her.

« • »

it was cold. the bottom of her soles touching nothing but the dirty, harsh ground. she was in the basement, her head spinning and her body patched up. she looks up after hearing the door open. there stood jimin.

"look who's awake now.." he smirks, walking over and crouching down to meet her level of eyesight. "it's been well over 6 hours. i'm kinda pissed because you're too slow to wake up." he clicked his tongue and got up, grabbing her chin harshly, pulling her face in. "as beautiful as always..." he chuckles darkly, raising a brow at her weak form. "what? don't miss me?"

violet stayed silent. of course she had missed him. the two never contacted each other and now here they were, the other torturing and the other being tortured.

"park jimin, step away." a voice said with command as jimin immediately did as told. that wasn't her jimin, that wasn't him at all.

"salute."

what the hell was going on.