e i g h t e e n

"spill!" taehyung yelled out excitedly to his bestfriend as he shook his shoulders. jimin only rolling his eyes lazily and annoyed.

"tae, i'm not going to say anything if you're like this." he huffed, causing he other male to huff too.

"please?" taehyung whined, he'd never liked or 'loved' anyone besides family members before so he didn't care about it but if it's happening to his friends then he must know.

"fine..." jimin said before looking away with a blush coated on his cheeks.

"you what?!" jin screamed out as he looked at the younger male on the sofa. "jungkook you met her at the club! made out once and now you're fucking her?!"

jungkook shook his head, "no! i said that we met at the club and we've been talking ever since, where the hell did you get that from?!"

"have you met yourself?" jin said as he smirked slightly. "so.. seven from wonders huh? does she even know you're in bangtan?"

jungkook opened his mouth before closing it again, looking down. "oh my lord jesus pray to the gods! you didn't tell her did you?" jin sighed. "why the hell am i even asking of course you didn't!"

jungkook sighed and stood up. "i'm fucking sorry! i didn't know we were gonna team up!" he surrendered afraid of jin's glare at him talking back.

"go to your room."

"but jin—"

"don't but me mister." he said before pointing at the stairs. "now or your ass is gon be broken by the time we get to china."

and with that he was long gone.

__________
____

just a small little
fill in chapter

sorry for the late uploads
school has been stressful
and my anxiety and depression
has increased so
sorry if i don't seem like myself lately.

anyways-
thank you for the
love and support on
« wonders »
💗💗💗