t w e n t y s i x

__________________
kallan   taehyung
——————————————

"i'm attracted to rhee moonbyul!" jin suddenly said as he stood up. everyone laughing before it had died down and went back to talking among themselves.

taehyung looking over at the female on the far end of where he was - the other end of the table.

to his surprise, the female had been looking at him as well, only letting her gaze fall as his eyes gazed into hers. his hair covering a bit of his eyes but it was enough for her to notice his stare.

she was in a big hoodie and light blue ripped jeans. she'd look adorable to say the least. odd thing was that the two were matching scarily accurately.
taehyung also in a purple hoodie with blue jeans.

taehyung suddenly stood up as he looked at her - signaling for her to follow him, to which she had done.

her two small hands immediately holding his one hand as he chuckled slightly at that. "gosh you're adorable." he gushed as she pouted up at him.

"shush." she said - a chuckle escaping his lips. she was following his steps to where they were going. "where're we going?" she asked suddenly, him only shrugging. "for dessert." he cleared out the thought while his hand tightened on her two.

even though he turned and walked out of the restaurant instead of going to the dessert bar- her eyes were glued on him.

admiration glimmering in her soft eyes. there was no one more perfect then the man in front of her right now. no one can beat his facials, no one can beat his kind personality, no one can be as intimidating as him, no one was as perfect as the kim taehyung that she was currently with right now.

she'd hate to admit his but she was falling for a man she's only just met. and it seems as taehyung had shown the same feelings back.

but why were the two so oblivious to such scenarios? the way their eyes would meet and drop once catching each other. the way they fit perfectly like puzzle pieces, from liking the same music to hobbies. they were a match made in heaven.

he thought the exact same. her smile affecting him in the best way. the way her hair would fall on his face when she sleeps or when she'll fall vulnerable and run into his arms instead of sleeping in her own room.

everything about her was perfect in his eyes. everything that he wished was his was in front of him. everything that could make him complete - and that everything was her.

"get in." he spoke in his usual low toned yet sweet honey like voice. him opening up the door and she followed without a word. "you're not questioning this?" he chuckled as she shook her head.

"not really, what're you going to do? kill me?" she laughed softly - it dying down when he shrugged.

"maybe."

that earned him a smack on his shoulder as he laughed. "that's not funny." she pouted, huffing as he drove off from the restaurant.

"it's going to be late soon so i wanted to show you something." he said as he drove pass cars on the streets. the sun getting ready to set as it turned a bright orange.

"what is it?" she'd ask as her eyes were staring out at the view. quickly snapping a picture.

taehyung soon stopping at a red light as he smiled at the view of her and he outside

taehyung soon stopping at a red light as he smiled at the view of her and he outside. pulling his phone out after seeing her so amazed - snapping a picture of his own.

a honk was heard from behind him as he placed his phone on his lap and drove through the lights. the sun soon disappearing and the rise of the moon had risen to the sky.

after some more driving - the two reached a carnival. typical.

kallan laughing softly as she stared at the ferris wheel spin round and around.

"surprise!" he smiled brightly as he unbuckled his seat belt then hers. getting out of the car as she did so too.

the two walked to the ticket stand and taehyung purchased the tickets. them both walking in hand in hand.

"where to first?" he questioned as she shrugged. yet he caught her eyes as he walked to where she looked over at. "cotton candy." he snickered whilst she blushed.

"you don't have to get it, you already purchased the tickets—"

"i want cotton candy." he whined as he pulled her into line. "money isn't an issue for both of us what're you worried about?" he chuckled slightly as she blushed more.

"i just don't like people spending money on me..." she spoke softly as he tightened his grip on her hand - walking more as the line shortened, them getting closer to the booth.

"i got you, don't worry about it katherine." his voice was as soft as always when he was with her. she was his little doll and he'd wanted to keep her safe. a diamond that hasn't found her place yet. overall - she was everything to him.

but what if they weren't meant to be?

what if this was all just a stupid game to see which one of them falls first then has the other suffering. what if the other was playing the other? what if this love building between them was never suppose to happen yet it falls together so perfectly.

"hey taehyung?"

"yeah?"

"don't play with me please..."

"what was that?"

"nothing. just get the large so that we can share." she smiled brightly at him. the fool he is believing her words and ordering while she was deep in thoughts. what if she wasn't enough? what if he was enough? the same thoughts roamed around their heads before taehyung sat at the table with her next to him. the pair glancing up towards one another. denying every little good thing in their heads and substituting it for the worse.

the two never speaking up about their worries nor could they even speak to each other right now, scared to push the other away. or scared to disappoint the other.

"let's go ride some rides then go back to the hotel." taehyung finally spoke up, kallan just nodding and following along. she didn't want the night to end quick and that's why it didn't.

...

"tae.. i like you."

"i like you too katherine."