Chapter 3

Lana's P.O.V.

"You alright?" I look at him, noticing the expression he had on his face. I just didn't know what it was. It was like a huge mixture of shocked, realization, disappointment, and anger.

"Luke?" I snap my fingers in front of his face, looking at him with a clearly confused expression on my face.

He looks at me, blinking his eyes. "Oh uh, yeah. That's one of my best mates."

"Cool." I give him a small smile, "So, is there anything I should know about him?"

"Well," His eyes scan the classroom before focusing on my face. "He's kind of a dick to girls. Not really a good guy."

He continues with bad information on Michael, but honestly, I don't care. I'm up for this date and I'm going. Michael is hot and I wouldn't mind if he wanted one thing to be honest. Not like I'll fall for the red headed dork right?

"But don't take everything I say to heart. Who knows, maybe he might change for you?" Luke chuckles, taking his lip ring between his teeth. Fuck, why does he have to be so hot?

"Maybe," I laugh faintly, "I think we're about to leave though." I slip on my backpack and get up.

"Oh yeah." He gets up to and walks to the door with me like everyone else. "What class you have next?"

I pull out my schedule from my back pcoket, scanning it. "I have Mr. Gardner."

"You're class is right next to mine. I have the other Gardner." He smiles down at me as he leans against the door. "What lunch?"

I bite my lip, "I think 2nd. I'll have to check."

"Then just text me." He leans forward. Is he about to kiss me? Holy hell. My knees began to shake and my mouth is agape. He just looks down at me with a shit eating grin on his face while his hand reaches to my backpocket, pulling my phone out and unlocking it.

"How'd you know?" He looks up at me with a smirk, "Lucky guess, same passcode as mine."

"Here," He slips my phone back into my backpocket. I look at it and see that he put his number in with a penguin and hearts emojis. "Text me when you get in class." He bites his lip.

"I will." I smile up at him.

He walks me to my 3rd period, talking about his band with Michael, Calum, and Ashton. How he thinks they suck and I should come to one of their practices one day after school. He also told me a few jokes that sucked but I laughed anyway because his laugh was contagious.

"Well, I'll probably see you at lunch." I tell him and give a small wave before walking off.

"Oh no you don't" I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me into a tight embrace. "Never walk away without giving me a hug." He says as he squeezes me tighter.

"Okay." I blush, "Bye."

He smiles at me when he pulls away, walking to the classroom right next to me. "Bye."