Chapter 4

Hey guys so just letting you all know, this book will mainly be in Luke's point of view unless at the top if it ever says Lana's P.O.V. or someone else.

OK ILY

"I know who your date is tonight." I tell Michael, fiddling with my pencil as everyone else finishes their Chemistry pre-assessment.

"Really?" He looks up at me with a smirk on his face. "She's so fit."

I bite my lip, "Yeah, she is man."

"Wait, how do you know?"

"We have English together for 3rd period. We were talking and she brought up that she was going on a date tonight." I tell him truthfully.

I did tell her a couple bad things about you.

"Oh." Is all he says. "What did you tell her about me?"

Oh, just that you play with girls and don't give a shit. Nothing bad at all.

"Just that she should really give you a chance, you know I got your back." I chuckle, fixing my quif.

"Cool." He smiles, "But I honestly just want to get it in man."

"Don't hurt her." I say sternly. "I swear to god Clifford. That's the type of girl you take to meet your parents and give her a dozen roses on the first date." He just laughs, like its nothing.

"Jeez man, Do you want to hit it after I get to?" He chuckles.

I just scoff, how can he not care? He has the opportunity to have the girl I've wanted for over three years. Three fucking long ass years and just wants a fuck? How fucking charming.

I lay my head down, thinking about how when he hurts her. I'll be there for her. I'll be her shoulder to cry on, someone to rant to, someone to hug, and someone to break down to.

I feel my vibration in my pocket, taking me out of my thoughts. I pull it out and it's from her.

From: 603-756-8971

Hiyaaa, it's Lana

Holy fucking shit she says hiya too.

I began to blush uncontrollably, which is really weird because a girl has never had this much of an affect on me.

I already know I have an affect on her too. She was practically begging me to kiss her when I lean towards her to get her phone from her butt pocket.

Which was a very brave and slick move, Hemmings.

Her butt felt nice too, might I add.

To: Lana

What's uppp x

Not even a minute later she texts back.

From: Lana

Nothing much, just chilling in stupid world history. Hbu?

And then another.

From: Lana

And hey I have 1st lunch!

This is going to be great. We have the same lunch. Time to get your charminglyness on, Hemmings.

Is that even a word?

Now it is.

To: Lana

We have lunch together! Meet me in front of the double lunch doors. x

From: Lana

Okay xx

She put x's this time. Which makes me smile like a dork and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.