feb 6th

I have baby fever, like I cannot wait to have one of my own.

also -
life still has been good; overall. of course there comes moments where I overthink and start to think about would it change anything if I wasn't here, and just the small stuff like that, but I usually get myself out of that hole and make myself smile.

I've recently let go of toxic people that I thought I would never be able to let go of, I thought I needed them, but deep down I was capable of smiling on my own. I realized my worth and became powerful and it feels amazing. sure one of them always has a special place in my heart, but that'll always be there, won't ever change.

the other one- not so much, she just wasn't my cup of tea. she did stuff that a 20 year old shouldn't of been doing, not for her age at least, it felt like I was the older one, always, when I never was. hell, if anything it should've been the other way around, but people mature at different rates, I guess it depends on how life treated you and the obstacles it has thrown at you.

but I lost my motivation to write, nor do I ever have time to do that. but I have one book as a draft and I was going to base it off my old relationship with someone, but the first chapter is just sitting there, and then for the other book that's published but not finished, I'm not sure where that's going lol. I'm not sure if I'll ever get it done.

anyways.. that's all. I hope life's been treating you guys good as well (;