'Why are you doing this, you mofo?!'

I do what I do because others do what they aren't supposed to do.  

My goal with reporting stories with pornographic images is to get the images removed from Wattpad. They're against the rules. I used to try to give people forewarning before I report a story, but that is went over like a rock, so now I just collect and report in batches. Oh well. I'm not about to let porn stay because it makes someone mad to have to remove it.    

I will also report writing that is purely pornographic (no story outside of sex or that isn't directly leading to it, no character growth or interaction outside of sex or events leading directly to it, etc.) because, once again, that is against the content guidelines as well. I have watched many accounts be removed for continuing to post such 'stories'.  

Before this, I was simply stating what the rules are, why tags and warnings won't work, and giving authors a 24-hour grace period to correct the issue themselves and possibly save their work, or ignore it in some way and end up losing it all (because Wattpad will delete it).  Now they just lose it all, in most cases. Sometimes it is just a single naughty picture and it is the only thing removed.

In light of recent events (keeping a reading list for books I wish to report is a no-no, it seems), I will be returning to form and leaving a message on work with prohibited content prior to reporting it.