'Liar! You reported my book for NO REASON!! There were no porn pics!'

A direct quote from the wonderful Content Guidelines:

Mature Rating

Mature stories are intended for an audience that is 17 and up. There are restrictions on discovering Mature stories on Wattpad that help ensure they reach the correct audience. A story may be rated Mature if it contains any of the following:

Explicit sex scenes (PacificTruth Note: Please note that this says SCENES, not one-shot smuts, not entire chapters of hundreds or thousands of words of smut, just SCENES. While you can have a lengthy, explicit sex scene in a chapter, there has to be some sort of plot involved with it not entirely related to sex in the story as well. Please see Prohibited Content: Pornographic Content for more information.)

Self-harm themes or scenes (including suicide and eating disorders)

Graphic depictions of violence; including but not limited to: sexual, verbal, emotional and physical abuse.

Marking your story Mature does not mean that it can contain prohibited content. Stories that contain prohibited content will be removed regardless of their rating.

Prohibited Content

The following guidelines list content that is NOT allowed on Wattpad. This is not an exhaustive list, and we reserve the right to remove any content that we deem inappropriate.

Pornographic Content - Wattpad considers content to be pornographic when it exists solely for the purpose of sexual stimulation. (PacificTruth Note: this is what I was talking about with the explicit sex scene note.)

Age of Consent - The age of consent is 16+ on Wattpad. Any sexual content between characters must abide by this age of consent and not be in violation of Canadian Law.

Non-Consensual Sexual Content - Wattpad classifies non-consensual sexual acts to include rape, sexual assault, kidnapping for sexual purposes, or sexual slavery. The content cannot be encouraging or promoting of non-consensual sex acts.

Sexual Roleplay or Messaging - Wattpad does not permit sexual messages or solicitation. This includes posting content which encourages sexual private messages, on or off Wattpad, or posting rules for public or private roleplay that are intended for sexual purposes.

Illegal Sex Acts - In accordance with Canadian Law, any content which encourages illegal sex acts including, but not limited to, bestiality or necrophilia, will be removed.

----------

There was a reason, and we both know what it was. The book wouldn't have be removed if there wasn't a problem.

Stop posting pornographic images with your works. You are breaking the rules of the site you agreed to follow in the first place! Text smut is... okay, I guess (though still against the content guidelines if it is simply a pornographic story, or if it is a smutty/sexual RP), but pornographic images are not allowed on Wattpad.