'This is harassment! You're threatening people!! It's abuse!!!'

Not even close (to any term).

Threat:  a statement done with the intent of pain or harassment.

Harassment: aggressive pressure or intimidation.

Abuse: treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.

No intention of pain or harassment in my statement alerting an author they have broken the rules and asking them to correct it. It is a request. I am giving authors who have violated the guidelines a chance to save their work by correcting the error and removing the offending content. If that request is ignored, then there are other ways to get the content removed.  

It's not abusive reporting - it is justified. They.broke.the.rules.of.this.site. If it was abusive, don't you think Wattpad would reprimand me? Close my account? I mean, it is obvious that I have been reported enough times. I don't care if stories have sex, but if they are nothing but sex, they are breaking the rules. Likewise, posting pornographic images to your books is against the rules. Again, if what I am doing (and will continue to do) is a reportable offense, I would be gone by now. But I'm not. You're wasting your time stating I am in the wrong.