'You're not god/an admin! Stop reporting! If Wattpad cares, they'll handle it!'

You're correct - I'm not god or an admin, nor did I ever claim to be. Similarly, you're (likely) not an admin, either, so you have no idea how many fics are posted, updated or edited in a single day.  Granted, I don't either, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that there is no way Wattpad has the staff to see all of the guideline-breaking stuff that is posted. That's why they have a reporting system!! That's why I use the reporting system! Comparatively, that's like saying 'if you have a tip for the police on a certain case, don't give it to them - let them find it out on their own!'I will continue to do what I have to do to make sure guidelines are followed.  

Do you know how may books are on Wattpad? Over 500 million. Wattpad has been around for over 12 years now, so that would be over 41.6 million books a year, or over 114,000 a day. Take into consideration that they likely were not getting those numbers for the first few years and the amount per day multiplies absurdly. Wattpad staff don't work 24/7. As far as I can tell, they work a normal, 8 hour day. How many staff do you think is needed to even glance through 114,000 new pieces a day? I don't know either, but I'm certain that the number is too high for any business to afford alongside all the other costs of running a company. And that's not even counting new chapters, or edits to existing chapters. That's JUST new books being published. That's why they have a report function. 

Trust me, I am not fooling myself into believing that I alone can tackle all of the NSFW images or pornographic content posted to Wattpad. By the same standards though, I'm not about to quit, either. If people forget about the rules they said they would follow, I'll be there to remind them. 

Wattpad depends on users to help them regulate the site and make sure everyone is following the rules they agreed to follow when they signed up for the site. It doesn't matter if they didn't read the rules, as that is on them and not Wattpad's fault. I am letting Wattpad handle it by bringing it to their direct attention. Their final decision is not dependent on my opinion at all.