004

its been about about a week now since mine and Graysons "talk". he said I was like a sister to him. why now. why now all of a sudden-

"hey so ready for that epic party tonight" Ethan said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"yeah". I said dragging out the y, "about that". 

"please don't tell me you don't wanna come, it will be fun, plus its at the beach". he said smiling ear to ear. 

"but its just so many people that I don't like are going to be there, Ethan". I sighed. 

"that's not helpful, you barley like anyone". he laughed  "but please for me. I can't hang out with my brother all night". 

"fine but only for you". I sighed while getting up. 

"okay meet me here at seven, okay". 

"okay". I walked out of his room to leave, to go to my house, when I just happen to walk into Grayson. 

"huh, leaving so early". he said with that stupid smirk. 

"yes, I gotta go get ready for that party tonight". I said with a similar smirk. he hates when I go to parties. 

"no, I told Ethan you can't go". he said, now with a more serious face. 

"okay and, I can go if I want. do you guys look like my dad". I said while walking away. 

"no, Taylor". he yelled down the hall way. 

"watch me Grayson, see you at seven". I turned and winked. 

as I walked to my house I felt some what proud of myself. I told him who was in charge here. he can't just think he can control me all the time. 

as I entered my house my dad was sitting at the table reading some car magazine. 

"hey dad im going to go hangout with Ethan at the beach tonight, is that okay"?  

"yeah, just don't get in to trouble". 

I ran upstairs to my, considering it 5:56, and put on some black shorts, with my gray hoodie and Air Force 1s. 

I put my hair into a messy bun, and did my usual makeup, eyebrows, bronzer, highlight and eyelashes. I mean who am I trying to impress...

it was 6:55 by the time I was done with everything, so I grabbed my phone off the charger, and my headed over to Ethan. 

"knock knock im here". I yelled as I walked threw the door. 

"Taylor, Ethan is upstairs". Lisa said smiling. 

I said thank you and ran upstairs. 

"hey, put some pants on im coming in". I said knocking on his door. 

"come in". he yelled. 

"hey bud". I said sitting on his bed. 

"you ready". he said putting on a hat.  

we got into his BMW and drove to the beach. when we got there, there was already a bunch of people, and there is Grayson with all of his friends, this should be interesting...