006

I didn't know what to thing about last nigh. I cant tell Ethan, he will be pissed. he will probably stop talking to me for a while, like when we have to go to each others weddings while. but its so hard to keep secrets from him. I finally break down, or get drunk and tell him...

we are going to lunch with their family today, and of course Grayson is going to be, my dad said he was bringing a special someone. we have been planing this lunch for about 3 months now, so its not I can just back out and go next time. 

"Tay, are you up". my dad said while knocking on my door. 

"yeah, and im getting ready". I yelled back. the lunch starts at 12 and its 11. I have about 30 minutes to get ready, awesome. 

-----------

"hey tay, its great to see you". Lisa said pulling me into a hug. 

"you to". I said hugging her back. after greeting everyone I sat downside Ethan. Grayson wasn't there, yet there were two empty seats. 

"hey guys sorry we're late". Grayson said, hand in hand with a girl. "this is Alyssa, my friend".  he said looking at me. after last night he brought a girl with him. she had blond long hair, and was super skinny, and tall. she was a basic 'vsco' girl. puca shell neckless and shit. but when he told me that he thought about me, then kissed me, I would think he was serious. 

"this is my mom, Lisa, this is my dad Sean, and my brother Ethan, and his friend Taylor, and her father, John, and her little sister, Sarah". he said pointing to everyone. I gave her a fake smile as she waved to, we was I acting like this. I don't like Grayson. 

"so Grayson, we heard you got in a fight". my sad said raising an eyebrow. I looked at with the look like 'don't tell him what really happened'. 

"um, yeah it was just a dumb fight". he said looking back and forth towards my dad and I. Alyssa kept looking at me, like she knew I was pissed for her to be here. he wouldn't have told anyone for one, he knows what would happen. I watched them out of the corner of my eye, and every once in a while, she would whisper in Graysons ear, then bit his ear, then laugh. what was so fucking funny. 

"hey dad I'm going to go home early, I don't feel good". I said standing up. 

"okay, just take the car, im sure I can get a ride back". he said smiling, handing me the keys. I looked at Grayson one more time, rolled my eyes, and walked away. I don't fucking like Grayson Dolan. 

sorry for the short chapter, and sorry for not updating, my charger to my laptop broke, and didnt get one til like a week ago. ill try and update as soon as possible. 

-tay <3