005

as we pulled up I seen Grayson, with his usual  group friends, they are the boys that everyone wants but they don't want nobody.  

as Grayson seen Ethan and I walking over to the fire, his smile dropped. "Taylor what are you doing here, I thought I told you Ethan she can't come". he said whisper yelling at us. 

"chill gray, she grown. she can make her own decisions". he said laughing. "yeah Bailey chill". I said with a smirk. we walked away to go get some drinks, Im trying to at least get a buzz. not white girl wasted. 

oh yeah and that date I had to go to dons. I haven't told Ethan yet because he stood me up, he said it was because Grayson said it wouldn't be a good idea. I called Grayson that night and bitched him out. 

"oh hey Taylor. let me some of that". some drunk douchbag said, more like slurred. "um no I'm good". I said pushing him off of me. "come on just chill". he said grabbing my ass. 

"get the fuck off of her". Grayson said grabbing me and walking in front of me. 

"what the fuck are you going to do Dolan.  not my fault your jealous your brothers best friend don't want you". he said grabbing my arm. 

"im going to do this dick"! he said punching him the face. 

"Grayson what the fuck, not everything has to be handled with violence". I yelled at him. I walked off to get away from, he really pisses me off when he just punches everyone who does something wrong. like who the fuck does he thing he is. 

"Taylor, Taylor please wait". Grayson yelled. 

"what"! I yelled turning around. "where Ethan". 

"he went home awhile ago because he drank to much, my friend drove him home". he said out of breath. "just get in the car". 

"no ill walk". I said Turing around. 

"Taylor get the car, NOW"! he yelled in a deep voice. it scared me, he's never rose his voice like that. I got in the car, because honesly I wasn't about to walk home alone in the dark. 

"im sorry, I know it pisses you off when I do that". 

"its whatever". 

"and im sorry I yelled at you". 

"its cool". 

"can I show you something". 

"yeah I guess". 

he pulled up to this lake with a dock about 15 minutes later. 

"what is this place". 

"its my thinking place". 

"what could you possibly need a thinking place for". I giggled. 

"things". he said looking me in the eyes, with very soft eyes. he turned to me, and put his hand on left cheek  "I think about you". he leaned in and closed the space between us. he pulled away and just looked at me. 

"I think we should go". I whispered. 

"yeah". he said letting his hand slide off my face. 

I didn't know I needed that, nor wanted that. did he really say he thinks about me there? did he really just kiss me? what the fuck is going on?  

A/N sorry it took so long to update. I didn't think anyone actually read this. il update this book more. 

and I know this is a lot like the kissing booth. :/