002

I was getting ready for school, we have to wear uniforms. so girls either wear a black skirt, or kaki colored pants. cute huh. 

Ethan drives me to school, just because I don't have a car yet, but I'm saving up for one,  my family doesn't have a lot of money ever since my mom died. a lot of money went into treatment and stuff. but we survived. 

we pulled up to school, and all of the people I don't like are right there catering to Grayson. all of these girl all over him. it grosses me out. these girls just dropping everything for this one boy. like there isn't anything special about him. 

as I was walking down the hall, some dude slapped my ass, and yelled "damn Justin you got thic over the summer". Grayson was right behind me while it happened, and he tackled him and swung left and right til blood was poring out of that kids nose. 

"Grayson, what the hell get off of him". I yelled a pulled at Grayson, he looked at me and his eyes went soft, he stood up, and the principal came and sent us all to his office. 

"what happened here, why did you beat him up". principal Simons asked us. 

"he slapped her ass,, and thought he could get away from it". Grayson commented. 

"sir, I did not I just yelled somethings, and Dolan took it wrong". Greg said. 

"mrs. Taylor what happened". Simons asked me. 

"w..well he did slap my ass, a..nd he did yell some things". I answered. 

"detention for all of after school". Simons  said. 

we all growned, and stood up and went to class. it was a long day, and just to make it better, I have detention with my "favorite" people. can't wait. as the day went by slower then ever, it was time for detention, and im so ready for it.