001

Ethan and I have been friends since the womb. his mom and mine were friends in high school, so we were born to be best friends. he has a twin brother, and an older sister. their moms name is Lisa, their dad is Sean, then there's Camron, Grayson, and Ethan. 

I don't have a big family. my mom past 5 years ago due to cancer, so Lisa is like my mom, then I have my dad, and my sister. my sister and Camron are the same age, so their best friends. Ethan, Grayson, and me are all the same age, exempt they are 5 months older them me. 

we are 16-17. my birthday is next month so I'm only 16. Grayson and me were never/are as close as me and Ethan. they are two different people. Ethan is sweet and caring, and thinks about about girls feeling rather than using then. Grayson is a complete douchbag, he uses girls, he's pretty much a fuck boy, he moves on faster than you can say his name. longest relationship that kid ever had was 2 months, she said love you and he dropped her. 

we always fight, like brother and sister, yet I would never claim he's my brother. he annoying, and he just gives me this "smirk" every time I yell at him. I just want to slap him. everyone thinks its cute that we fight. 

the worst part about him is every time I get a boyfriend, he tells me not to date them "he's just using you" then he says something to the guys and they break up with me. have you ever watched "Foursome" on youtube well if you have, he's like my Alec except he doesn't tackle them. 

 he always gets in fights and well gets suspended a lot. this year all I want is a bomb ass year yet civilized year.