Loving robot

You both walked inside, and you say Metal Sonic down at the table with you. You then gave him a pencil and paper. "Metal Sonic," you began. "Do you understand what love is?" Metal Sonic thought for a moment, and then looked at you, and nodded. You then asked, "Well...how did you feel when I said 'I love you' to you?" He thought some more, and started to write. He wrote:

"I don't know".

You thought some more, and you finally asked him once more. "Well...how do you feel?" That took a longer while then before. He thought more, and he wrote more. A few minutes later, he showed you all he wrote. He wrote:

"I never imagined anyone would be in love with me. I was created to begin with for evil. But when I met you, something inside me started up, as if there was some hidden component I didn't know I had. But staying here with you has been very...well...I guess it's how they call 'fun'. And the kisses you gave me...well...I was flattered. Very flattered. If only I could've kissed you back because I really wanted to. Because you know what? I think I'm starting to feel as you feel as well."

You gasped as you read that part. And so you kept reading.

"What I love about you is how soft and warm you are. And the way you laugh at me is very cute. When you put me in that dress, I would never forget that. Nor will I forget how I dressed you up the same. That was my very first kiss. I never imagined what it was like. That's why I shocked you. I guess it's just my version of a kiss. I hope you understand. It's okay if you don't wanna me to do that again since it kinda hurt you."

Your mouth was agape at what he wrote. You covered your mouth and teared up more.

"And when you said that you loved me, I never really understood that since I've never been in love or seen love. But I think...somewhere inside me...I have a heart inside me. And I don't think you have to dismantle me to see it. So...all I can say is...I guess...when I see you, I just want to stay with you. So...what this love is...if it's good...then that's how I feel about you.... I love you too, __________."

You choked up as you finished reading it. You slowly looked at him, and he wrapped his arms around you. And then, he leaned in, and pressed his muzzle against your lips. You then kissed him deeply, tears streaming down your cheeks fast. "I love you Metal Sonic!" You shouted. "I'm so happy!" Metal Sonic looked at your smile, and continued to hug you. And then, he shocked you again as a kiss, but you didn't care if it hurt you. You then looked at him and said, "I don't care if you can't talk. Because what you wrote, and what you did, means everything." And suddenly, you heard a voice. And you assumed it came from him.

"I love you too...."