Poor robot

You were walking alone all by yourself after a long day. A long boring day it was. Nothing much has happened to you for a while. So all you did was wait for the day when something exciting happens. You were walking through the bushes of a park, but you didn't notice as you suddenly tripped over something! You slowly got up, and you turned to see what you tripped on. It was a blue metal thing. You slowly got up, and walked closer to see what it was. The blue thing then started to move a bit, and you jumped back. You then slowly walked back to it, and pulled it out of the bushes. And what you saw freaked you out a bit. It was a blue and yellow robot in the form of a hedgehog! You looked at what appeared to be the face. It had black eyes and a silver muzzle and a pointy nose. Suddenly, you saw red eyes glowing, and you screamed and kicked the side of his head many times! But when you saw that it wasn't doing anything, you slowly stood the robot up on his feet. He was a bit heavy. You then stood back and looked at his figure. It was about the same size as you were. Suddenly, a butterfly flew in, and it slowly landed on the robot's nose. And then, it fell over again. You looked down at it sadly. Who would leave their robot here alone? You looked up at the sky, and saw that it was gonna rain soon. You didn't want to leave the robot here to rust, so you grabbed it by its foot, and started to drag it. You grunted and walked as fast as you could to get home. Finally, you were lucky enough to make it on time before the first drop of rain landed on you. You quickly brought him inside, and dragged him up to the couch. You grunted as you picked him up, and you laid him on the couch. You wiped off your forehead and looked down at it, who was just staring off into space or whatever. "Poor robot," You said sadly as you placed a hand on his head.. You then grabbed a blanket, and placed it on him. You then slowly took out one of his arms, and looked at his robot claw. You stared at it, and then shrugged as you decided to hold it.