seven

The Color Gray

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The closed-off road inside a maze shut on all sides. We're sauntering through this abyss. That thin light, I hope we're wandering towards paradise.

Keep in mind, that the lies will try to split us apart. The trials will try to trick us, but at times like those, just focus on me.

In the darkness, just we are enough inside empty lies.

If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise."

--- love maze
[Suga]

Seven | Love Myself

A few days passed after the scare from Jungkook. The members had a serious sit down conversation on how they were going to go forward. Namjoon had emphasized the issue of mental health among the group and suggested to take vacations whenever they could.

The members agreed with him, and they brought the topic up to the main PD and the co PD. They had a meeting discussion what the problem was if they were going to continue the way they were. Bang PD and the co PD agreed to try to give them as many breaks as they could, but reminded the boys that it would be difficult with the tour dates already announced.

The boys understood it and said that in between tour dates, they would be doing their own things as Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Not as Jin, Suga, JHope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook of the global idols BTS.

Seokjin also mentioned to not do as many award show performances on top of tour dates. Bang PD offered instead of not performing at award shows, to do fewer songs than they were doing so it wouldn't be as much as a burden to them.

The members compromised with him and that part was settled.

It also happened to be the time where BTS' contract was about to expire so the meeting also address if they wanted to continue being idols and signed under Big Hit Entertainment. Each person had their own requests before signing or not signing.

Seokjin wanted more singles and perhaps a acting career on the side. Yoongi wanted to go visit his family in Daegu since his mother's health was always up and down. Hoseok wanted to go travel with his family to London. Namjoon wanted to go to Greece and travel to places they haven't been to by himself.

Jimin wanted to have more down time to hang out with his friends that included Taemin, Sungwoon, Kai, and many other people. Taehyung wanted to star in a film and travel to art museums around the world. Jungkook was silent when it was his turn.

"I am okay if my members are okay." He said as he sat around the round table they were sitting at. Namjoon shook his head and motioned for Jungkook to speak. "Go ahead, Jungkook. Tell us what you've always wanted to do."

"Mm," He hummed as he thought about it for a while. Everyone in the room was staring at him as he was thinking. "I guess have my own studio for producing. I want to make more songs for the fans."