three

The Color Gray

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I empty my drink,
but it gets filled with loneliness.
I should've just given in.
Why did I argue all the time?

Even the trash bag
thrown away on the street
makes a lonely sound in the wind.

I was just coloring you in my white,
but then I realized.
It already became a finished picture.

You and I are like cellphones.

When we're apart,
you know we'll be broken.

Only your scent completes me.
Hurry and hug me."

--- hold me tight
[RM]

Three | Global Sensations BTS

The world tour began today, and it had stirred international and nation media. The only tour dates announced right now were for Korea, Japan, and China.

Fans from all over the world had made a fuss about having to wait to see if BTS were even going to their country.

National media covered the issue in the news, and Korean fans were happy that the boys were getting more famous.

International media covered that the tour was starting and the tour dates were yet to be announced for different areas.

Not only that, but American music award shows had taken special interest in the members. They were asked to perform.

We were currently on the way to the venue for the Seoul concert. I looked over to see Namjoon writing in a journal.

He was mouthing words out to himself and holding the pen out to his mouth as if it were a microphone.

I leaned over to him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He looked up at me," I'm writing lyrics for the new song. I have the melody down already, but I just need words."

"I think it's hard to do all of that. It takes a lot to make a good song." I said.

"I've been doing it a while now so it's a bit easier. Sometimes I get a mind block, but all I need to do is find inspiration." Namjoon stated.

"I want to start writing more songs like RM." Jungkook said. He had developed a habit of calling Namjoon by his stage name.

"If you make a beat and melody, I can help you write your lyrics." Namjoon offered. Jungkook's eyes lit up as he accepted.