eight

The Color Gray

---

{{ Written by Stephanie N }}

---

《《 All Rights Reserved 》》

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The me from yesterday, the me from today, the me for tomorrow. I'm learning how to love myself. Without missing a single part, without leaving a single gap. Everything of me."

--- love myself

[V, Jungkook]

Eight | Bangtan Forever

After vacation for a few days, the tour went on for a few more months. In between dates, they had more free time given to them when they didn't have a schedule. Although they had Run BTS, music videos, and award shows to film and attend, they were happy to get free time that they used to not have.

Each member took their own time to find themselves again. They were each going through their own different journeys to find who they were and how to be happy in life.

I could see after a long time that they began to be happier as a group and happier about themselves. They all had smiles on their faces that were completely genuine, unlike the fake smiles they masked behind from before.

Throughout all of this, they managed to become even more know in western media. Many celebrities were talking about them in casual conversations and the boys didn't feel burden anymore.

They had come to terms of who they were personally and as an idol.

The members were getting ready for a big show that was completely sold out. I am talking about thousands and thousands of seats filled to the very top tier. The boys were jumping with nerves as they were preparing backstage.

Jungkook spent the entire time in the hair and makeup chair warming up his vocals and drinking a lot of water.

The other members were rehearsing too. The staff did everything for them that they would normally do such as adjusting their mics and mic packs.

The staff made sure they were completely warming up for the show and not wasting energy on other things the staff could do for them.

As I was doing Jungkook's hair and makeup, I looked down to see his hands shaking in his lap from being too nervous.

I placed my warm hand on top of his which made him look up at me. "It will be alright. The fans will not be disappointed tonight even if something goes wrong." I reminded him. He nodded before continuing his vocal warm ups.

The staff occasionally reminded us how many minutes we had left so that we were on schedule.

I took Jungkook's introduction outfit off of the clothing rack that was meant just for Jungkook and told him to change. He stripped of his clothing and put on the outfit.

Although the outfit looked very hot and heavy, the clothes we prepared were actually light and breathable.

We knew they sweated a lot from all of the dancing and singing. We also put some cooling patches on warmer areas such as the armpit, lower back, behind the knees, and in the shoes.