chapter 2

this chappie is dedicated to @LurvecurlsXx and @5boys4eva

Chapter 2- birthday

*Madis POV*

So there i was sitting in myroom opening all my awesome presents Because toda was my birthday!! But there was just one present i was hoping for, tickets to one directions first New Zealand concert which was on tonight.                                                                  

Since Niall moved away and i had finished school my family and i decided to move from Ireland to New Zealand for a fresh start. Niall had been sending me letters keeping to his promise to stay in touch but as time went on his letters got less frequent and now im lucky if i get even 1 every couple of months.we also used to talk all the time on twitter but now that im in New Zealand and hes all over the place we are usually on different time zones so we can never catch up. But i swore not to let him get to me today because this was my day for happy times and celebrations.

But as i opened my last present my happiness turned to sadness, i didnt get one direction tickets. i was absolutely gut wrenched, until there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" i shouted out to no one in particular, so i ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Delivery for Madison Holtz?" the delivery man said. "Yep thats me" i replied as he handed me the beautifully wrapped box and then to top it all off he also handed me a big amazing boquet of flowers. "these came with it he" he added. "thank you" i told him as he walked back to the van. i slammed the door and ran into the kitchen tearing the card off the box as i went.

i opened the card and almost cried . . .

'Dear Madi

Im sorry i havent sent you a letter or anything in a while but i have been really busy.

But this is a happy day for you and hopefully im about to make it even better but Happy Birthday to the most amzing person i know. I love you so much and cant wait to see you again now that im in New ZEaland.

I know that ive been the worst friend in the world but i hope you can forgive me?

With love always

Niall Horan'

I opened the box and inside was an amzaing cake but that wasnt the best part . . . . . .

there was 3 one direction tickets plus backstage passes!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

i couldnt believe it. My family came running in. "Whats wrong?" my sister Jordan asked.

" Niall sent me one direction tickets plus backstage passes to their concert tonight!!!!!" i replied

"i have to go and ring sof and steph and see if they want to come with me tonight?" i said to my parents. "Also dad is alright if you take us?"

"sorry love but im busy tonight" he told me but looking at my disappointed face he added but take another look in the box. so i did so and there were LIMO TICKETS!!!

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" i screamed again. and with that i ran upstairs and once in my room i skyped both sofie and steph and told them the news.

"AHHHHH!!!" they both screamed similtaniously. "I cant believe this OMG OMG OMG!!" steph screamed. "HOw did you get them?" Sofie asked. " well ummmm . . . NIall Horan" i stated. " Oh yeah thats right i forgot to tell you guys about him." I said cheekily. "you forgot to tell us your friends with THE Niall Horan?" Steph screamed at me! "opps it must have slipped my mind" i told them. "OK well the thing is we used to date but then he left to compete on the X factor and we kind of lost touch and then i thought that was the end of it but then he sent me 3 tickets plus 3 backstage passes and oh yeah umm . . we also have a limo ride there." i told them calmly. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" they both screamed again. " ok i'll pick you guys up in about an hour is that ok?" i asked them looking at the clock "its 4:30 now and the show starts at 7 but we want to get there early to find out where our seats are." " thats fine" Sofie said. "sure see you then" added Steph. " OK see you soon" i yelled turning off the computer.

i now had 1 hour to get ready for one the most amazing nights of my life.

Ok so wat do you think comment and let me know how you think it is. sorry i took so long to update but i wrote it on my ipod and then my battery died and so i lost it all and the  i hardly ever go on the laptoo now but o well. also Nialls POV will come into it soon.