Chapter 1

This is my first story so sorry if its bad ;)

Chapter 1

*5 years ago, age 14 *

*Madi's point of view*

So there i was in a pitch black house, late in the afternoon thinking about how boring these holidays were going to be. All of my friends were away on holiday in exotic countries and my best friend steph and her family where in America but were coming back in aweeks time. but thats still a weeks time with no best freind! Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted as i felt arms around my waist "AHHHHHH!!!!" i screamed. The person who grabbed me turned around and suddenly i was looking into the most startling blue eyes i had ever seen."Hello" He said with a cheeky grin on his face. It was then that i saw him properly, he had big blue eyes, beautiful blonde hair and the cutest smile i have seen. "my names Niall, whats yours?" he asked. i was outraged! "What the hell?" iasked "First you scare the living daylights outta me and you dont even apologise?" I was so angry!!! What kind of person does that? But then he gave me that adorable smile again and i couldnt stay angry at him anymore "im Madison, but you can call me madi" i answered in reply to his question. "well nice to meet you madi" he grinned at me again. " so what brings a cute girl like you to an old creepy haunted house like this?"  he asked. "well i thought i might find a cute boy here" i replied "i guess i was right!" I laughed at him as he started to look at me funny.  "Really what were you really doing here? he asked me again. "well i live across the road and come here quite often when i just want some alone time" i told him "But what brings you here?" i questioned him curiously. " Well me and my family just moved here about a week ago and i saw this house and wanted to investigate." he replied. " Oh and you thoguht that a haunted house would be a good place to investigate?" i laughed at him. "Well it was worth it!" he smiled at me. "Oh yeah, what was worth it?" i asked staring at him. " finding  a cute girl who will hopefully be my girlfriend?" he asked quietly. i blushed and looked away smiling. " i would love to be" i replied blushing again as i turned back to him. Maybe this holiday might be fun after all.

sorry that its short but this is my first story and this was just my basic outline. Nialls point of view will come into it soon.