chapter 3

sorry guys it takes me a while to upload cause i dont have much time but there you go!!!!

Chapter 3

*Madis POV*

"Toot toot", "ahhhhhhh!!!!" i screamed as the limo pulled up outside my house. I was so excited!! I had gone and bought a new dress about half an hour ago and had just got home now. My dress was turqouise (my fav colour) and was sparkly (haha steph some ideas) it was strapless and was knee length. i had my brownish blonde hair down, it feel down to my waist (i had been growing it out for a while). i had no makeup except for some lipgloss. it was a casual look but also cute and i was pretty sure i looked hot. I ran outside to the limo shouting bye to my family as i went. i could just see them laughing as they watched from the lounge. Jordan waved and smiled so i waved back and with that the limo drove off. Next stop was Stephs house to pick her up. she came out in very cute purple skinny jeans and a short crop top cute but casual her usual! her blonde hair was tieed back in a pony tail. me and steph talked excitedly about the concert on the way to sofies. sofie ran to thelimo and hopped in. she was wearing a short black one sleeved dress. it looked good on her and matched her black hair. we were all so excited to be on our way to one direction first big New Zealand concert.

We walked out of the limo at the stadium our faces shining. People were staring at us enviously as they saw us exit the limo and saw the backstage passes around our necks. But i didnt bother about them this was my night it was my birthday and was gonna be the best night eveer!! we walked in showed our tickets and went to buy some snacks. on the way there we meet one of our old friends, gen. she used to live near us but then she moved away. we talked to her for a while but then went on bought our food and drinks and then went to the backstage area. we showed our backstage passes and after a careful look oveer them by security we were allowed through. i was so excited and nervous at the same time. i was going to see Niall, who i hadnt seen in 5 years! suddenly i heard a sharp intake of breath and then an ear piercing scream i turnee around and saw sofie staring at something . i followed her gaze and saw Harry Styles. Behind him was Liam, stephs favourite and the one member she has a major crush on. then we saw Louis and Zayn and then my breath stopped for there was Niall. we saw each other at the same time and i saw his nervousness and was no longer scared. we looked at each other and then suddenly we were running to each other. "Nialler!" i shouted "Madz" he shouted back. we hugged each other and then suddnely were broken apart by Louis , "time to go on stage" he told Niall. "come back here after the concert" Niall shouted as he was pushed towards the stage. So we then left to go watch the conceert from our FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!

By the end of the concert i was dumbstruck it was the most phenomiNIALL concert i had ever seen! we went backstage again and this time me and Niall had a big hug that ended with us wrestling each other to the ground. suddenly we felt another body jump onto us it was Louis! we started a full on wrestling match with steph and liam joining in and then zayn and then harry and sofie. I could tell that sofie had fallen hard for Harry and i caould see that Harry was starting to fall for Sofie as well. The same went for Liam and Steph but by then they were already hugging and talking so i could see that they were in loooovvvveeee!!

**Nialls POV**

As my eyes fell on Madi i couldnt stop thinking about how cute she looked. we saw each other at the same time and suddenly we were running towards each other "Nialler" she shouted "Madz" i shouted back. using my nickname for her. we hugged until suddenly we were broken apart by Louis "time to go onstage" he told me. i couldnt stand it "come back here after the concert" i shouted to her as i pushed towards the stage. All throught the concert i couldnt stop thinking about Madi. i had misssed her soo much and now that i was with her agin i couldnt wait to spend as much time as possible with her over this week i had here. after the concert i waited and then suddenly there she was. We hugged agin until we ended up on the ground wrestling each other just like the old times. as i was wrestling her i kept flashing back to the day i first met her in the old haunted house in our neighbourhood.

***Flashback***

I reached out and grabbed the girl i had been watching for the last 5 mins around the waist. She screamed very loudly and turned around. she looked into my eyes and stopped screaming. "Hello" i told her smiling cheekily. "my names Niall, whats yours?" i asked her curiously.  She looked at me angrily, What did i do? i thought to myself. "what the hell?" she asked " first you scare the living daylights ouuta me and you dont even apoligise?" she screamed at me. I smiled at her agin and she suddenly stopped looking angry and replied "im Madison but you can call me Madi." we started talking and by the end of the conversation i could tell i was starting to like her not just as a friend but like her like her. "you thougth a haunted house would be a good place to investigate?" she quetioned me. "well it was worth it" i replied. " oh yeah , what was worth it?" she asked staring at me. "finding a cute girl who will hopefully be my girlfriend?" i asked her quietly. "i would love to be" she replied blushing. I was so happy!! 

***end of flashback***

Suddenly i was jolted out of my flashback as i felt another body land on top of us. Louis, of course! Suddenly everyone was joining in and we ended up all wrestling and having fun. i could see that Harry was falling for the girl witht the black hair, sofie i think her name is? and then i looked over to liam who was hugging and talking to the girl with blonde hair im retty sure that her name is Steph? i now knew that this was going to turn out to be one of the best tours ever!!