Chapter Two

Our first stop is the bar where Becca orders three shots, one for each of us. We down them and before we can blink she's already ordered another round. Which we down, and by the time we're done we'd already had five shots. I know that may not sound like much but I'm a total lightweight.

Once we finished the last round Becca drags me to the dance floor where we sway our hips to the music, we must have lost Charlie in the process because he's no where in sight. A handsome guy comes up behind Becca and grabs her hips and they start grinding against each other, i decide to leave her be and go in search of Charlie instead.
It doesn't take long to find him, he's sitting alone at one of the booths on the side nursing a drink which I assume is whiskey, his favorite.

I sit down with him taking him by surprise, "How come you're here by yourself?"
"I'm not really in the mood for all of this tonight." He reply's
"Then why'd you come?"
"Because you wanted to. Would you like for me to get you a drink?"
"Yeah just get me whatever you're having." He accepts my answer and heads off towards the bar but not before collecting gazes from every woman he walks by. Charlie really is something, I'm not blind to it i just know he doesn't feel that way about me so i choose not to think about him that way.

He soon returns and hands me my drink, which i quickly drink before deciding to take his hand and get him out on the dance floor with me. "Meg, what are you doing?" Charlie asks
"Trying to get you to have some fun." I pick a place on the dance floor and stop there. I don't know if its the alcohol in my system or what by i get the courage to put my back against his front and start dancing. It doesn't take him long to put his hands on my hips and guide me against him, this was all so new to me. We've never done anything like this before, but I certainly didn't want to stop. He started to press me closer against him, i could feel him start to harden.

I moan as he bends down to place kisses on my neck, I couldn't take it anymore so i turn around in his arms and place my lips against his. He just stands there at first before the shock wears off and he starts to kiss back. The kiss turns heated real quick, i pull back before it can go any further.

"We should get out of here." I yell over the music. All Charlie does is nod his head in agreement, he takes my hand and guides us out of the club and onto the street where he pulls me in for another kiss, he takes me by the hips and presses me into the brick wall. This time its his turn to pull back and he breathlessly says,"Let's get home." He then entwines our fingers and pulls me towards home.