Chapter Three

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 18+

We make it home in record time, as soon as the doors closed I'm pressed against it. His mouth finds mine and he pulls me in for a passionate kiss, our lips fit together almost like they were made for each other. Ive never been kissed like this and now I don't think I'll ever want it any other way. His lips move across my face, leaving kisses wherever he goes. They soon find my neck, also known as my weak spot. He quickly realizes this and doesn't relent until i beg him too.

"Bedroom." I moan, he complies and carries me into his room where he gently lays me down on the bed. He then takes his shirt off, revealing a toned chest and a six pack. It's not like I've never seen his shirtless before but I've never been able to admire him like this. And admire i did, my hands find their way to his chest touching every part of him that i could. My hands slowly make their way down his chest to his happy trail, i unbutton his jeans and quickly pull them down.

Charlie takes off his jeans, he then pulls me to a standing position and reaches around to unzip my dress helping me step out of it leaving me standing there in just my underwear. His eyes immediately go to my breast along with his hands, he gently massages them with his hands his fingers grazing my nipples. My nipples were always really sensitive and tonight was no exception in fact they felt even more so. My whole body felt like it was on fire, electricity going off everywhere. I've never felt this many sensations at one time and i can only attribute it to my partner.

His hands continued to move down my body, with him finally reaching the sweet spot hidden between my legs. Lucky me i had just got a Brazilian. "You're already so wet for me." He says as his fingers find my clit causing me to moan.
He runs his finger up and down my slit spreading my wetness.
"Please stop teasing me Charlie." I moan out, he then quickly enters a finger into my hole. He slowly moves in and out showing me what's to come. He does this for a minute before adding another finger. It all becomes to much and i beg him to stop.
"Why?" He asks
"Because i need you now." I say. He thinks this over before pulling his fingers out of me and reaching over into his nightstand for what i assume is a condom. He comes back up with one in hand, and stands up to take the rest of his clothes off. There he stood in all his naked glory, Ive seen tons of naked men in my life time but none come close to how Charlie looks. Ive always wondered what he looked like completely nude and let me say I'm not disappointed.

"Are you going to continue and stare at me or are you gonna get on your knees and suck my dick?"
I gasp, never hearing such crude words from him but also feeling turned on. I do what he asks and get on my knees, coming face to face with his huge manhood. Seeing it this close I don't know how ill be able to take him, Ive never been with anyone this big. I ignore those thoughts and instead i reach out and wrap my hand around him, feeling how hard he is. I then bend my head down and take him into my mouth, i lightly lick his mushroom head first before taking all of him. Due to his size he reaches the back of my throat in no time, causing me to gag. Charlie must have liked this though because he moans and starts thrusting, causing me to gag more.

Charlie abruptly pulls out of my mouth and picks me up to a standing position and putting his lips on mine.
"i want you now." He says pulling back from me in order to put on the condom. I lay down on the bed and wait for him, once he's done he comes down to me and kisses my lips before standing back up. He slides his dick up and down my slit spreading my wetness, then taking me by surprise he swiftly enters me.
"Charlie!" I yell, having never been with someone this size, it takes me a moment to adjust to him. Charlie musts sense this because he waits a minute before moving his hips. Once i give him the go ahead he starts slowly thrusting taking his time. Moving in and out, i moan from the sensations.

"Charlie, i need more." He doesn't say anything back but instead starts thrusting faster and harder. I uncontrollably moan out loud, not caring if the neighbors hear us. Charlie suddenly pulls out of me, "Get on your hands and knees." He commands. I quickly do what I'm told and once in position he enters me. Filling me completely up and even deeper in this position.
"Fuck Meg, I've never felt anyone this good." He moans out, hearing that does something to me, something I'm not sure how to feel about. Charlie continues his assault on my body and it all becomes too much and i come apart.

"Yeesss.. Charlie .. I'm coming." I yell feeling my insides massage him as i ride out my orgasm. My orgasm sets Charlie's off and he moans put my name as he fills the condom up with his release. We both collapse onto the bed, exhausted from our activity.

"Meg, that's was amazing. Why haven't we done that sooner?"
"Because its against the rules of being friends."
"Screw those rules. Let's do it again soon."
"First lets get some sleep and then discuss this with a clear head."
He agrees and pulls into his arms. We then fall asleep cuddling together.