I love you... Jack×Dave

This was requested by notsoamazingbrick. This is near the end of the DSAF'S Evil Ending when Dave says 'I love you' before Jack/Henry tears him apart. We shall see what happens.😈

Jack's POV

"I made a mistake, giving you imortal life." Really? I couldn't tell! "Willy..." "No, you don't get it... I'm not happy like this... Why would I presume you'd be? I wasn't giving you a gift, I was mearly being selfish. I just-"

...What was he saying? ""I hated the thought of losing you again. ...and being stuck here, all alone, as this... Monster. You were the only person who ever seen me for what I am-" ...why did he have to make this harder. "A person. ...and tried to help me. I'm sorry I did this to you. In a way, this story is all about you... And since your life can never end, neither can the story. I'm sorry. I ruined the last good thing left in my life. I always do.

Well, that was his cue. "But, Willy- You HAVE given me a gift. Flesh merged with steel... steel merged with FLESH. It's the joy of creation, WILLIAM." "Wait a second- That's- Jack, have you been listening to conversations that aren't your own?" Laughter. Is it mine? I'm not sure anymore. "Jack... I don't like this..."

Weak. He's WEAK.

"Willy! I got something to tell ya!"

Tell him. BREAK HIM.

"Do you remember the third kid you and Henry abducted? A small redheaded girl, back at the diner." "I mean... Sure, of course I do... I showed you her scarf..."

"She was my sister, Dave." His face, why did he look horrified? "Wait, she was- I can't believe I- Jack-" "I was the night guard you two pinned her murder on."

"Jack- I had no idea- I-" "You two have killed everyone that I've ever cared about... My sister... My brother, Peter. Even myself-" I had to stop for a second to hold back tears. Why was this so hard?! "Henry has been dealt with. He isn't coming back. You're the last lose end." That was a lie... Henry was still here. He would take over him any second now. "Jack, I-"

IT'S TIME.

He starts to take over. "It's time for you to pay a blood price, WILLIAM."

"Jack- please, don't hurt me. Please, don't do this. I- I love you." A pause. He... He loves me? Do I... Love him back?

He's lying

But, he sounds so sincere... I must like him. That's why this is so hard.

He killed your sister and your brother! And you like him?!

Wait... You killed them! Not him! "Sportsy? Are you... Ok?" "D-D-Dave, I love you too... Run." "What? Jack, why did you call me Dave?"

"Because that's you. You aren't William anymore. William was Henry's plaything... Dave is my partner. Now run! I can't fight him much longer." "What the hell are you talking about?! You were trying to kill me! And who are you fighting?"

"T H A T  I S  E N O U G H."

I heard myself scream. I can feel again! But.. I  can feel the springlocks. Tears began streaming. I fall to the ground. "Sportsy!" The voidwalker appears.

"Pathetic. I expect more of you Jack. Well, I'll just have to take care of this myself."

"N-N-No... Leave Dave alone." I slowly stand up. I begin to cough out blood. He could deal with it, I can't. A punch. I scream. The pain, it's to much. I try to get up, I can't. Why can't I? A puddle of blood is around me.

"I can't believe you. You are risking your sanity for this... THING. Although, there isn't much to risk."

He begins to laugh. "You are nothing. You let me go. You could have saved her, him, THEM. But you chose not to." "N-No- you chose- I didn't. I d-didn't want this! I wanted t-to keep my p-promise. Y-You are the one who... K-Killed them."

"No. You left your sister at the pizzaria. You didn't save your brother. Hell, you were orpaned because your parents were getting YOUR medicine. Pathetic. You killed your parents and your siblings. Not me, Y O U."

"N-N-No... I... I-I didn't, I couldn't! I loved them!"
"Y O U  K I L L E D  Y O U R  F A M I L Y." ... He was right. I'm the reason.

Nobody's POV

J

ack wept, he thought he was right. Dave came out of the shock and said "No. It was your fault. You not only killed his family, you took advantage of me as well. You ruined my life. I didn't realize it at first, but now I know for sure. Now leave my Sportsy alone." Henry's laughter fills the air.

"I can't believe this. The baby finally grows up! This is unexpected. Well, what are you going to do now?" "Teach you a lesson." "Really? You think this is kindergarten? No. To hurt me-"

Jack's eyes turn black and black goop rains form his eyes. "You'll have to KiLl JaCk."

Jack stands up, still covered in blood. He tears out a springlock from the suit. He holds it like a knife and walks toward Dave. Dave freezes. No. He couldn't hurt him! He couldn't... He wouldn't! "Jack. Fight him! Come on you can do this!"

His eyes flash back for a second. Henry laughs. "He is to WEAK to fight. Like you are! That must be why you two like each other." Jack tries to slash him with it, Dave avoids it. "Sportsy! It's me, you need to fight him! Afterwards we can truly have fun in Vegas. You did it before, do it now ok?!" A groan in pain.

"D-Dave... Run. P-P-Please. I c-can't." "SHUT UP." Jack whimpers. His eyes go back to black. Dave moves to the side and to Henry. He takes a knife and stabs him where his heart would be if he had one. He takes it out and stabs him in the stomach as well.

He screams before he disappears "I AM THE VOIDWALKER! I WILL BE BACK! I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOU'RE PATHETIC BOYFRIEND AS WELL!"

Dave laughs in relief. "Well, guess that's over with-" Jack is on the ground not breathing. "Jack!" Dave runs over to him. "Jacky... Please. Get up." Jack opens his eyes. "D-Da...ve?" Dave sighs in relief. "God... Don't you ever do that to me Sportsy. I was so scared." "Dave... I-Is he?" Dave picks him up.

"Yes. Now rest. I'll be here. I'll NEVER leave you." Jack snuggles into him. Even with the old rotting springlock suit, he still felt comfortable. Happy. He drifts off.

Dave pets Jack's head. "I'll take care of you Sportsy."

AN- This helps soooo much with the evil ending of DSAF. It is so sad. Question, should a make a sequel to this? One of them healing? I didn't know if I should leave it here or if I should make more. Well, see you guys later!