Favorite Color

So, I haven't gotten close to finishing any of the one-shots. But, I'm almost done with some of the shitposts. They should be out in 1-3 days. For now, I came up with something that I think you guys might like!

I'll be honest, I didn't have a favorite color. One day purple would pop out to me, the next it would be yellow. Then sometimes I would like none, or I would like them all the same. Then she came into my life. She was very shy and barely talked at first. As time went on, she got more and more energetic and talkative.

Until one day, she talked so much it made you think "Who are you and what have you done with my friend?" She would blush often around me. At the time I just thought it was because she got flustered easily. One day, she told me her favorite color was turquoise. It wasn't news to me, a lot of her clothes had the color, one of her pair of shoes was turquoise. Hell, she even dyed parts of her hair the color. But then, she asked what was mine. I was about to answer I didn't have one when I looked into her eyes. They were emerald green and teal.

The green and blue reminded me of her. The green was her shyness and love for nature while the blue was her love for the sea. I told her emerald green, like her eyes. She blushed. I didn't know why, but I loved the way she looked when she blushed. A bit after that, I realized I had a crush on her. I asked her out and she said yes. I had never been so happy. We did fight sometimes, but we could never be mad at each other for long. A few years later, I realized why I told her those were my favorite colors. They had become mine now, I loved them.

The reason why, as they reminded me of her. Beautiful, shy, love of nature and the sea, it reminded me of everything. Everything she did I loved to no end. It was then I realized I didn't just like her, I didn't just want her to be my girlfriend. I loved her, and I wanted her to be my wife. After all, she helped me realize my favorite color.

The image above is what her eyes look like. Hope you enjoyed!