Chapter 5 Malum

Authors Note: I don't own Pokemon or Sakuri. Also I think I might be able to update one chapter a week that is at least five thousand words long, just depends on how I'm feeling. Of course at the time of writing this I only have like one follower, so shout out to you I guess. Also also, I'm kinda have to force myself to ask for ratings but I don't really care about stars, what I really want is criticism. Anyway here's the train wreck of disaster that I claim is a piece of writing.

Regicide- Michael Salvatori

The clouds above had finally met their boiling point, rain started to fall upon the ashen town; raindrops sizzled as they came into contact with heated flame, evaporating after mere seconds. Cold from the ocean breeze had mixed from the super heated smoke of the rising fires causing cracks of lightning to fall down to the earth below.

The Zoroark looked up upon the eye of the storm, his pupils gleaming in ecstasy at the clash of weathers. Looking down he smiled at the prey that was strewn about the floor. Blood dripped from his claws from the wounds he had open up in Ren.

The shock of falling had knocked Luc back into sense, noticing the circumstances prompted him to wish he hadn't. His father laid below, blood soaked out of the gash where the Zoroark's claw had pierced his flesh. His father had not moaned, but he still held tightly onto the wound to keep himself from falling unconscious.

Shifting his gaze from his father, Luc looked wide eyed at the battle scarred Zoroark before him. The vixen the before him loomed several feet above him. His smile with teeth so white was unnerving as the white mixed with drops of his fathers blood. His sapphire eyes glowed amidst the darkness brighter than a full moon, rage was all that Luc saw looking into those eyes. Pure ferocious rage that was all directed at one individual, him.

The Zoroark glided toward the bleeding Pokemon upon the dirt, he laughed through his clamped teeth. "I'm sure after being a Knight for several years has made you blind yes." The dark type stood in front of the dazed Blaziken, he squatted down not removing his hate filled gaze from Luc's pain stricken eyes. "So blind that it appears to have sported a child." the inflamed eyes turned to pity. "How cute." The Zoroark snatched Luc by the neck, whom failed to prevent to after his arms made a weak attempt at stopping the vixen. He began to squeeze the fleshy neck as if the demon was tenderizing its meat. 

The Zoroark flashed his bloody claws next to one of Luc's blue eyes, he flinched in fright from the Zoroark's faint. The dark type laughed, "Oh, afraid of a little claws are we?" he began to drag his red claw upon Luc's blue face, drawing blood as it blood as it torn open his skin.

Luc's choked whimpers had caused Ren to convulse his body into movement, but was quickly shut down from one quick curb stomp to the gut. The Zoroark threw Luc down several feet away, causing him to roll upon the soggy dirt. The vixen knelt by Ren, pinning him down with his arm against his back. "Pity, you can't even save your own children." He slashed out Ren's back causing the dazed to Pokemon to scream.

Luc looked upon in horror, "Stop it!" he screamed, his body strained him from standing as vast amounts of pain shot up from his wounds.

The Zoroark chuckled, "Shh its okay tender child, you will have your fun to." He proceeded to shift his weight down upon his father's arm, breaking it at the elbow as it bent into unnatural angle. No shriek came from Ren as he fell into unconsciousness. 

Luc screamed at the dark type, bringing himself to his knees as his brain pumped adrenaline into his blood. "Don't hurt him bastard!" He stood to his blood soaked feet as the rain came to a full downpour. Lightning crashed down around the outskirts of Kaji.

The vixen let go of Ren's limp arm, his smiled had turned into a frown. "My my, what harsh words for one so little. Of course your not so little are you now child." Darkness enveloped whatever light there was as a pulse of shadow knocked Luc back to the mud below. His clothes were beginning to stain from the mud and blood.