4

Felix was beyond exasperated. Of course with his bad luck, something like this shouldn't surprise him.

"Oh don't be such a grump Felix." The green eyed boy growled in response to his younger brother's words. "Marinette is great partner!"

The older blonde boy rolled his eyes. He was not having it. Why couldn't he just work alone like he usually did? Out of all people, he ended up with the clumsy designer for a partner. It didn't help that the little girl she was caring for always tried to follow and call out for him. Yep, the bad luck streak continues for the poor stiff green eyed boy. "How would you know? You've never been paired up with her." Felix crossed his arms, "Somehow, you always end up with Nino."

Adrien shrugged, "Lucky I guess?"

"You know very well that luck has nothing to do with it." Adrien chuckled as his brother gave him an angry glare.

Rinnnnng

"Alright class!" Everyone began to pack up as the teacher spoke, "This assignment is due in three days so please don't procrastinate!" The students acknowledged the teachers words with a groan.

Felix could hear the whimpers and shoves behind him as Ayla tried to get her shy friend to do something. He sighed quietly. Might as well get this over with. "Marinette." He turned his body around to see the nerve racking girl, twiddling with her backpack strap, "Do you want to come over today so we can get this project done?"

"A-Actually, I-I was thinking my house?" Felix raised an eyebrow at her in confusion until a little girl popped out from behind her, giving him a massive smile. "I-I don't think you want a little girl running around your house."

The blonde boy hummed in agreeance, "Very well. I need to run some errands so I'll be around at about 6:30pm."

Marinette nodded in response, a clear blush on her face as the boy left with his brother.

"You barely stuttered!! I'm proud of you girl." Ayla hit her shoulder playfully.

"Really?" Marinette looked to the brunette and smiled. Emma looked up to the giggling bluenette, tilting her head to the side.

"Why are you nervous around Daddy?"

Marinette looked to the girl, "Minou, you can't call Felix that when he comes over. Okay?"

"B-But." The bluenette sighed and shook her head. The blonde little girl frowned, "What do I call him then?"

"Anything but 'Dad'."

The little girl beamed and nodded, "Okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Cat sighed as he sat at the edge of a random rooftop, looking into the streets before the sun had set.

"Black Cat?" A voice came from behind him. He turned and smiled softly at the figure behind him.

"Oh hey Ladybug." The black cat tilted his head a bit with furrowed eyebrows,"What are you doing out here so early?"

Ladybug smiled and walked towards him than sat beside him, "I have a project to do later today and won't be able to make it to patrol tonight."

Felix nodded, "I see."

"What about you kitty cat?" Ladybug flicked his bell causing him to chuckle a bit.

"I have a project to finish as well. I'm not looking forward to it."

"Why's that?"

Black cat shook his head, "I rather not talk about it." Marinette frowned but didn't push any further. One thing she knew Black Cat hated was to be pressured into talking about something if he didn't want to. Felix looked to Ladybug and widen his eyes a bit at the sight of her hair. Instead of the pigtails he was used to seeing, she wore a beautiful braid decorated with tiny flowers. "You changed your hairstyle?"