Valentine's Day Wish + Something Special

I know I couldn't do it there, but here it's fine

I know I couldn't do it there, but here it's fine... It's not like he's ever gonna see any of the stuff I post here about him anyway.

Feb 8th, Propose Day:

To the person who will never read this,
          Hey, how's it going? Hope your story is going in the direction you wanna take it. If it isn't, always remember, no matter what happens of that, or of anything that may worry you, I'm there for you! I may not have the right thing to say about a situation, but I'll try everything I can to help you with it. Maybe it's not exactly what you want to hear, but it will definitely make you think of it in a different light. As you said, life can be sad some times... True, and while life might be trying to drag you down, remember that there will always be your dearest people looking out for you every step of the way. It may be your parents, your sister, your friends, or your family, but I will definitely be there with them, looking out for you along with them. I know I make no sense right now, but all I wanna say is, that I love you (I think... I'm not really sure about you though) and I will always be there for you no matter how far we will be. "Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart." I know I'm leaving, but if we are meant to be, life has a plan. A plan that you don't know of, neither do I, and only that which time will tell...

I love you,
Anupama