10: Lights On

The night was getting deeper and deeper, people were getting more wasted as the clock ticked, getting more loud, getting more touchy—

Especially that freaking Lunah girl.

You were leaning by the bar counter, your date was nowhere to be found, probably being eaten alive by those hungry women. You don't know.

All you could think and see was Jimin and that bitch being all uneccessarily sweet in front of you.

She'd laugh after whispering something to Jimin, resting her filthy hands on his chest.

Chest!

What the f—

Your eyes widen, hands automatically moved from the table wanting to grip onto something but to your dismay you ended up knocking the iced tea you were drinking, cursing under your breath as you felt the cold liquid drenched a part of your gown.

"Damn you-—it, damn it!" You mumbled.

You rose your head and caught that Lunah's eyes on you, that annoying smile on her face you so wanted to rip off.

You were not jealous by the way.

It's just that, it's so inappropriate to do things like that in public gatherings like that.

That's right.

That's the reason why you're so pissed off.

You turned and walked towards the restroom.

---

"Jimin, may I have your room's spare key?" Lunah asked.

"And why would I give you that?" Jimin noticed you as you walked towards the comfort rooms.

"I think I forgot my pads there when I went there this morning."

"What??!"

"When we were about to go earlier I used the bathroom right? I have my—."

"Oh gosh shut it, here!" Jimin immidetiately fished out his spare key and placed it on Lunah's hand, he shuddered at the thought and gulped down a shot of the black label.

The guests at the party, especially those who were far from the venue, had a privilege to stay for the night at the prestigious hotel where the gala was held. And luckily Jimin was one of those guests.

---

"Hi," her high toned voice echoed inside the comform room and you clenched your teeth a bit. "Oh! Did you wet yourself?" She asked at she looked at you.

That sounded so wrong.

"Obviously," you said.

"Let me help you with that," she said.

Turned out she could be a bit handy.

Well.

"Thanks," you said smiling at her.

"Sure."

You were both about to exit when she accidentally bump into you, knocking your bag off your hold and making a slight mess of your things on the floor.

Good thing the restrooms are clean here, you sighed.

"I'm so sorry, I'm always clumsy, sorry," Lunah apologized as she went down to help you put your things back in your hand bag.

---

When you and Lunah went back to the party Jimin was nowhere to be found.

Why the hell were you looking for him anyways?