Chapter 1

Paige's pov-

Again I'm on the bottom of the pyramid, of course. And always pretty little Maddie is on the top. Seriously? Ah I'm so sick of this. Abby is announcing the solos, duets and group dance. Solos are Maddie (of course), Chloe and nia. Well I'm happy for Chloe and nia but every week it's Maddie has a solo! Now duets are Chloe and Maddie and Nia and Mackenzie. And group dance is to chandelier by sia, everyone looks at Maddie and smiles. And also Paige, you will not be in the group dance. I look up. " may I ask why miss Abby?" I ask. Then she says " well I just think that it's not really for you" Abby says. WHAT?! Are you serious? Ah.

I go up to the viewing room with the moms. I sit there longingly wanting to dance. What am I going to do this whole week? Do I go to our competition on Saturday? I decide to listen to some music, chandelier comes on, just rub it in my face why don't you. Stupid phone. I look down at the girls dancing of course Maddie is in centre and everyone is dancing around her, so pretty much your weekly dance. And soon my eyes are closed and I'm dreaming of dancing and being the star of the dance for once!

I wake up with holly shaking me. I get up and the first person I see is... Maddie. " it's a real shame that you aren't in the group dance Maddie or even any other dances." Maddie giggles.

I walk past her hitting her with my shoulder, I walk to my car and get in the back seat. Brooke opens the door and smiles at me. " I'm really sorry Paigey but maybe it's not too bad for you like you could spend some time with your friends and have some time to yourself. I love Brooke, she always makes me feel better.

I drift off to sleep and the next thing I knew it we were at home and I was in my bed.