Chapter 9

Chloe's pov-

"WAKE UP CHLOE!!" My mum calls.

I get up and walk to my cupboard.

What to wear? I say to myself.

After trying on about 5 different outfits I decide on black high waisted shorts, a black and white striped tank top that goes down to my belly button and for accessories a black wrist band.

I go in the bathroom apply a small amount of mascara and brush my teeth.

Then, I do my hair in a bun with a black bow.

I go downstairs and grab some breakfast.

After breakfast I shove my feet into some white converses and run to the bus stop.

I get on at my stop and see Maddie sitting in the middle and then I see...

"CHOE" I hear Paige scream.

I go over to the seat next to her and we exchange small conversations.

Finally we get to school and walk in the gates.

We go over to our group of friends with Kendall, Nia and some other girls.

We talk and talk until school starts.

When a long day of 'learning' had finished, I went to my locker, put my bags away and left the hell hole. Oh sorry I mean school.

I got into my mums car and we drove to dance.

"Hello girls, this week we will be performing at star power. Now for the pyramid, first on the bottom is Mackenzie, then Nia, next is brooke, then Kendall, then Paige, then Chloe and then on the top is Maddie. I think you all know you mistakes."Abby shouted.

She went on "The group dance is to starships by Nicki Minaj, everyone will be participating. Solos are Maddie, Chloe and Paige. Maddie is dancing to shake it off by Taylor Swift. Chloe is dancing to arrows by Macklemore. Paige will be dancing to all about that bass by Meghan Trainor. Duets are Mackenzie and Nia to circus by Britney Spears and Chloe and Paige to domino by Jessie J.

We go and practice and in 5 hours it is time to go home.

I'm packing my stuff up when Maddie comes and says "See you tomorrow Chloe"

What does that mean??

The words repeat over and over in my head.

I decide to get a goodnights sleep and think about it in the morning.

Authors note:

So sorry I haven't uploaded in what seemed like forever but now I did so yay!!!

Okay guys don't forget to like, comment and read!!

Love ya guys

Xoxo:)