cheater!Anime boy x Reader

Part one

Tonight was  one of those nights where you slept alone in your spacious hollow-like bed with your own thoughts and the faintest comfort from your own  soft bed sheets and blankets.

It was Christmas today and you expected so much from today  too. After all, it's the only occasion where you give the gift of giving, at least that's what your mother says.

It's been 3 years since you've  been living-in with your partner, Eijirou.

You remembered quite early that it was him who begged you to start living in with him wish loving tone and of course, you agreed.

You loved the man despite his empty promises. He was your lover and light after all..

It's been 17 months since he and you suddenly stopped participating in occasions such as valentines, anniversaries and dates but today you really did expected something even if it was little.

..But it seems like he had other plans on his mind yet again.

*flashback to earlier*

"E-Eijirou-kun!" You  said in a stutter as you saw him walking toward the door.

He sighed in annoyance to look back at you, his cold stoic expression burning  into your mind like fire.

"What?" He asked obviously irritated.

"I-it's Christmas..." you whispered underneath your breath, your head dow.

"What?" He raised a brow, his golden pair of eyes piercing  right through your (E/C) pairs.

"I-i-it's Christmas," you say a little louder for the black haired boy to hear

"I know that, what I'm asking is what about it?" He said growing impatient.

"N-nothing, I just thought we'd spend time together in Christmas at least.."

"Spend time together? Don't be silly, (y/n). I have no time for this, I have to go and meet my business partner. It's a really important meeting and i can't  afford to miss it just for you."

With that said, he was out the door and in his car then gone like the wind.

The fact that he chose  his work over you was already enough to make you sad. You knew even before how he was work-oriented and that he doesn't  let things get in the way of his work, but deep inside you're really worried for him although  you have a hard time expressing it..

You were going to invite him to the Christmas festival downtown so maybe he could have some sort of fun at least just for today. Eijirou's been  working harder and harder day by day, you weren't surprised if one day he'll end up getting sick from all that working.

You sighed deeply. You then stare at the tickets on your table lamp and thought,  "well if he's not going to have fun with me, I'll be having fun alone with nobody but myself!"

You then smiled at your brilliant  idea to end the night. You quickly got up, took a quick  bath and  wore your kimono outfit that was supposed to match with eiji-kun's but since he's  in his meeting, you'd figure that he wouldn't mind if you had fun anyways.

Besides, what is there to waste ? She's been copes up in her prison-Eijirou's apartment for her whole life basically and now is the time to change that lifestyle!

*****

Once you saw the festivals scenery you were enchanted by the way things were set up with  booths here and there , and lights hung on a single string giving you a joyous festive vibe

'Oh this was going to be fun!' You screamed in your mind. Without further ado, you didn't waste time in buying things and playing a few games.

But after awhile when things got quite tiring, you stopped for a while and sat on a lonely chair under a the tree away from straying people and couples to eat some rice balls you bought earlier in one of the booths.

Awhile eating the delicious  balls of rice, you noticed someone familiar in the distance holding another girl's hand

Your eyes widened in realization in who it was.

"E-eijirou...?" You almost choked, Seeing that it was INFACT your boyfriend!

Your eyes went wider than saucers once the blonde girl wrapped her arms around your man and kissed his lips which he willingly returned back with the love you once recognized to be yours.

'So this was his meeting huh...' you thought to yourself.

Something twisted inside you and it snapped too.

You were being the damn fool all along, pretending not to see through his lies and pretending that everything was going to be alright.

Maybe you shouldn't have gone to out at all..

Maybe you should've just stayed at home...

But at least you know now that your boyfriend or your ex-boyfriend,Eijirou is being clear that he doesn't want you anymore.

You looked at the rice balls and sighed, finding that you've lost your appetite from the sight you've just saw.

Instead of approaching him face to face, you thought that it would be better to settle things down tomorrow. You're tired and that's that..

You left the riceballs behind unfinished.  After that kiss and scene, you bet you wouldn't want to eat until the morning comes.

Once in the comfort of your home, you quickly took your kimono off of your body, laying in your bed in only a nightgown was fine with you, you were too tired to do anything  at the moment, the coldness that slapped your body seemed to comfort you a lot more than Eijirou does and by now you've become aware and okay with it, you wrapped your bedsheets around you for warmth and went to sleep wearing your nightgown that reached only to your upper thighs.