Cheater!Anime boy x reader

Part three👑

A few moment later, you heard Eijirou open the door and heaved a sigh of relief.
He didn't bother changing his clothes,  probably too tired or lazy to move.

You love him... you love him so much  and if he was going to leave you, you'd wish to have at least have fun with him, no matter how much bad it made you look. You truly loved the man.

"Eijirou-kun,"you moaned which made  his eyes widen. 

"W-what the hell! what's with the moaning for (Y/N)?"

"I just feel...so...so...tired," you said, cupping his cheeks as you slowly pulled him closer to your face.

"And why's that..?" He asked worried.

"Because I'll never get to see you again," you murmured.

"See me again...what are  you talking about?"

"Eijirou-kun, I love you."

You pressed your lips against his, he closed his eyes slowly and kissed you back and for a second, you felt it... the sparks from before.
The kissing started to get intimate until it led you two making love to each other all night long.

After the love-making he laid beside you and wrapped his arms around your naked body like just for tonight, he's claiming and marking you as his territory.

"Eijirou-kun, even if you don't say it... I will always love you," you said softly, caressing his cheek and staring into his wonderful  blue eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan...-"

You kissed him once more and maybe even twice or a thousand times before he could've said what he wanted to say, the two of you fell asleep holding each other in a tight embrace as if one of you will slip right out if not handled properly (in which  the author found ironic.)