cheater!Animeboy x reader

You woke up in the middle of the night feeling the weight of Eijirou's  arm still wrapped around your waistline protectively. 

You carefully took his arm away no matter how much you wished to feel it even more you knew this was wrong already.  You sat  up and leaned on his face, taking his features in  one last time before leaving him.

You ran your fingers through his blonde bangs with a bitter smile as tears started to roll down your eyes slowly one by one, but nonetheless you dared not to make a sound. You wanted Eijirou to have his peaceful sleep so he wouldn't have to bother with you anymore longer with his own lies.

You kissed his forehead and whispered, "Goodnight Eijirou, I love you and please...please treat her right."

With that said, you stood up and wore your clothes and snuck out of his room,leaving behind with him a few pictures of you to at least say that you existed.

You walked down the stairs quietly  and gently opened the closet doors, putting down your suitcase filled with all of your clothes which you've prepared when he was away for work.

You took your bag and suitcase out his house.

And just like the wind you  disappeared from his life without any other trace except for a picture that he will probably burn soon.

You took your train ticket and headed home to your hometown, to your parents in Nanporo which was pretty far away from Eijirou. 

Although you will miss him, you will still keep the memories of him and you in your heart. You smiled softly and held your hand above your stomach.

"A new start.."

((Why is the ending this way you ask? Well, I figured that you wouldn't want to raise your child one day married to a man who doesn't love his mother, would you? That would never be a good example..

((And how does she know she's pregnant that fast? Obviously, she knows they had sex and he pulled out inside her. Of course it's not physically there yet, but in time tho.

(This is what i imagined your lovechild with Eijirou would look like. He's Poco from poco's udon world, but he's name can be whatever you want it to be and ill leave the rest of the imaginations to you, my dear reader.)