Chapter 1 - London Town

:A/N

Photo of Ellie >>>

******

I had been home for a month, working in my dads pub for extra cash trying to save as much i could.

Ellie and her boyfriend Scott moved home too and lived in an apartment not too far from home. Scott works away alot so Ellie spends alot of time at home with me, mum and dad.

I lay on the couch with my legs over Ellies lap, and the laptop resting on my stomach as i check my twitter.

"You goin' out this weekend or what?" Ellie asked 

"I don't think so? I have't really thought about it, why are you asking me?" i responded curiously.

"I was just wonderin" she said as she flicked through channels on tv.

"Nosey!"

I looked to notice Liam had just tweeted...

I haven't really spoken to Liam since i was last in London, well not directly anyway, we send messages through twitter every now and then... i don't think he even knows i've moved home?

Liam Payne @Real_Liam_Payne

If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't be here, still can't believe it. I miss you more than anything x 

My heart started racing. 'Could that have been for me?' i wondered.

"Well! if your not doing anything this weekend? My friend Robyn is having her hens night in London, you should come with me" Ellie told me as she shook my foot."Yes! oh my god yes! l am so in!" i sqeeled with excitement.

LONDON! Maybe i could see Liam while i was in London? I decided to let him know that I was going London this weekend.

Erin May @Erin_May93  

London this weekend with my big sister Ellie! Would love to catch up with people x

My phone instantly vibrated... it was a txt from Andy.

Your coming to London again?! FUCK YES! Lets makes this town a mess! xx 

I giggled at the message 

"Who was that?" Ellie asked suspiciously

"You are so nosey tonight!?" i shrieked. "But if you must know, it was Andy" 

"Ohhh, hoping to see the boys are you?" she grinned.

"HA! would be awesome if i did"

Yes I am! Lets tear the city apart ;) xx

I replied to Andy 

Sick! I'll let Liam know its on :D x Andy replied.

That night i went to bed feeling more excited than ever... how was i going to sleep? Knowing in only 2 days time i would back with my boys in the city i loved!

*****

The next night Ellie and I packed for London. I sat on the edge of my bed with my phone to have a quick check of facebook and twitter. Instantly noticing Liams and Andy's tweets, i filled with excitement as i read down...

Liam Payne @Real_Liam_Payne

Love seeing people from home, especially the ones I've been missing :)

 Andy Samuels @AndySamuels31

Can't wait for us to be back together! #BestFriendsForever!

 I would give anything to be with those boys again, back here in Wolverhampton one more time. I miss staying over Liams house, and sneaking out at night time to get high with Andy and sleeping on the football field cause we were too fucked up to come home.

The boys are still incredibly close with each other... I just wished i was still apart of that. Hopefully when i go to London we can have just one more night together, do the crazy shit we did as kids. After Ellie and I finished packing, we put all our bags into the car ready to leave early the next morning.