Chapter 4 - The Walk of Shame

Bone chilling, freezing cold took over my entire body. I opened my eyes to be blinded by water. "Erin! Wake up! please wake up!" Liam was shouting at me. I was in Liams bath in nothing but my bra and panties, soaking wet. "Liam what the fuck!?" I groaned at him. "Oh thank god! Are you okay babe?" Liam said as he jumped into the bath with me, and cupped my face in my hands, I looked up into his deep brown eyes. "Don't fuckin scare me like that again!" he said, wiping my wet hair out of my face. "What the fuck happened? I don't remember a thing?" i said feeling more confused than ever. "Im not sure, I went to the bathroom to grab a little something and came back you were passed out... I don't know what the fuck Andy gave us but it was something heavy".

"Help me up can you? This bath is really uncomfortable" I asked Liam trying to smile at him. "haha okay babe, hold onto me", I grabbed on to Liam as he lifted me up to my feet. I walked over to the mirror, mascara dripping down my face... I looked like something out of a horror movie. My head was pouding and i was still feeling dizzy, I put my hand on my head trying to steady myself. "Liam, can you please take me home now?" I asked looking up at him, trying to focus on his face. "Okay babe, I'll take you home." Liam said smiling at me. We started walking out the bathroom when i went weak at the knees, i grabbed onto Liam tightly. "Woah, are you okay babe?" he asked holding me tightly. "Uhhhh, I feel so dizzy, I can't keep standing" I said as i held on tightly with my hands around the back of his neck. "Maybe you should stay here tonight i think" Liam walked me over to his bed, where i got under his big warm covers, and snuggled my head down into the big, plump, pillows... it was paradise.

Liam still shirtless, got into the covers aswel, where he wrapped his arms around me, and snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. I felt so warm and safe in Liams arms, I could still smell his cologne on his skin. I rolled over to face him, our noses touching and his arms tightly around me as he started playing with my hair, I was so relaxed. I felt him softly pressing his lips against mine as i closed my eyes.

"I love you Erin, more than i have ever loved anyone" Liam whispered, still playing with my hair as he closed his eyes. I smiled."Come home then" I whispered back as i squeezed him tighter. "Only... if it means.. we can be together" he yawned. I kissed him once more before falling asleep in his arms.

*****

I woke up alone in Liams bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone.1:19pm. "Fuck! I need to get home for Robyns Hens night" i thought to myself. I got up and put my dress on, grabbed my shoes and my clutch. I walked out Liams room and came across him in the kitchen, cooking up some eggs and bacon. "Hey babe, how are you this morning" he said smiling warmly at me. "I'm feeling rather good now i slept it off. Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked taking a seat at the kitchen bench.

"Only bits... mostly remember trying to wake you up in the shower" Liam smirked as he poured me a cup of coffee. "Here, I think you need this" he said as he gave me the mug. "What happened to Andy last night?" I asked in between large gulps of coffee. "I found a text from him this morning, reckons he came across Christian at Buddha and forgot we were with him haha" Liam chuckled as he served up the bacon and eggs. "Typical Andy" I smiled as i practically inhaled the bacon and eggs.

Liams phone started ringing, a serious look took over his face before looking over at me with a look of guilt. "Hey babe, how are you?" he said answering the phone. It was Danielle. Fuck! I completely forgot about her. I felt sick in my stomach, a mixture of jealousy and guilt. I couldn't stay here. I grabbed my stuffed and headed for the front door. "Hold on a sec... WAIT!" Liam called after me. I stopped at the door and turned around. "Where are you going?" Liam whispered. "I have to go, Ellie is probably worried about me" i said as i slowly opened the door. "Oh, okay, well i'll call you later" Liam said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. I flinched and pulled my hand back. Liam gave me a peculiar look. "Sure..." i walked out and closed the door behind me

The walk of shame, how i haven't missed you. I got on my bus at sat near the back. Hoping no one would notice me. I felt like crying, I can't believe i forgot about Danielle. Even worse, how did Liam forget about her? I finally arrived at my stop and got off the bus, keeping my head down so no one could identfy me. The time was now 2:55pm. I let my self into Robyns flat and went straight up stairs to run a bath. I laid in the bath and closed my eyes. My mind ticking at a million miles an hour... "Whats going to happen with Liam and Danielle? Whats going to me happen with Liam and I?"....