Chapter 5 - It's Gotta Be You

"Erin are you ready yet!?" Ellie called to me from downstairs as i was getting ready for robyns hens night. "Give me five minutes im just about ready" I shouted back to her. Bzzzz bzzz...I could hear my phone vibrating on the table. Liam Calling... 

I really didn't want to talk to him, I didn't know what i would say to him? so I let my phone ring out... 1 missed call.

I got the rest of my things together and headed down stairs to the girls. I decided to leave my phone at home for the night, i didn't want to think about him. Off we headed on an all girl pub crawl... A little bit different for a hens night but... what of it?

Slamming down cock tales and pints and everything everything in between, it turned out to be a great night. We got in our taxi at about 3am."Soo little missy moo moo " Ellie said to me slurring her words and putting her arm around me. "You never told me what you did last night? What did you do with the boys huh? Nothing too naughty i hope" she giggled and gave me a wink. "Heh heh, I don't really remember what happened last night... thankfully" i said looking out the window and starting to feel a bit angry thinking about Liam.

"Must have been a good night then" Ellie chuckled.

 We arrived back at Robyns house where Ellie passed out on the couch. Thank god! I get the bed all to my self tonight. I stumbled up the stairs into our room and flopped on the bed. It felt soo good to be laying down. beep beep I heard my phone. I rolled over to check it. 

10 missed calls

5 new messages

"What the hell is this?" i thought to myself. All 10 calls and all 5 messages were from Liam...

*Babe, we really need to talk, answer your phone xx

Erin! Don't be like this please answer your phone! xx

I get why your mad! but please don't do this to me... :'(

Erin please call me back babe, i just want to talk x

I love you xx :(

Not going to lie, this was irritating. I decided to call him to see what he wanted to talk to me about.

Calling Liam...

Even though it was ridiculously early, after only 2 rings, Liam answered.

"Hello Erin?" he said sounding very tired.

"What do you want!? Why have you been calling me so much?" I snapped at him.

"Babe im sorry, but i just really need to talk to you, about this morning." he said sounding like he had been crying. 

"Whats so important that you had to call me 10 times about? Why couldn't it wait till morning?" I said as i laid down on my bed.

"I just had to say that im so sorry for making you feel like shit, and that i love you and.... I broke up with Danielle, because after last night i decided i want to be with you and only you"

Did he actually just say with I thought he did? 

 "Liam I... I don't know what to say?" I could feel my eyes starting to burn as tears started to well. 

"Don't say anything... last night was the first night we spent together and it made me realize how much i want to be with you, Your my best friend Erin and I can't imagine my life with out you.." I could hear Liams voice started to break while he was fighting off tears.

"Liam.. are you sure thats what you want? What about Danielle?" I asked as the tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Yes, its what i want more than anything. I did like Danielle but i was with her cause I thought I couldn't have you, now I can and i want you... I love you Erin, more than anything!" 

"I love you too Liam" I said while wiping the tears from my eyes and smiling.

"I want to see you tomorow you before you go home... I'll call you first thing babe, i promise" Liam said sounding more cheerful than before.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorow.... I love you" i said.

"I love you too babe...so much. Goodnight" Liam said and hung up the phone.

I couldn't believe it... he broke up with Danielle for me??