Chapter 3 - The Trip

Liam and I took a seat on a couch and just looked at each other, with out saying a word I could tell what he was thinking... 'Are we really going to do this?'

I smiled at him and took a breath, as i opened my throat, i through the pill back and swallowed hard. I then turned to Liam and smiled as he did the same. "Do you feel anything?" I asked Liam. "No, not really? maybe they don't do anything?" Liam answered as he took a swig of red bull. "That would kind of suck" I laughed. As I laughed, I felt my smile grow and grow, my face started to feel like elastic, it felt like someone out of the black hole sun music video by sound garden. I started laughing to my self as i thought of that video. I turned to Liam who had also started laughing. "What are we laughing at?" Liam asked me. "Peoples faces" was all I managed to respond with. We started laughing harder.

My brain started feeling like it was floating in water in my head, it was the weirdest feeling. I could not stop smiling. Andy approached us on the couch. "C'mon guys lets get out of here" Andy said as he grabbed me and Liam by the hands and pulled us up. As we stood up I felt like i was floating, I looked at Liam and giggled. As we left this strange venue Andy started running down the street. For some reason it looked like fun. Liam grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers in mine, I quickly pulled my heels off and we started running. It felt like we were running 100 km an hour, peoples faces were all a blur, I could hear music everywhere. We finally stopped running when we came to 'Funky Buddha', one of Andy's favourite clubs.

I slipped my heels back on and we were let straight in. We made it on to the dance floor where started dancing. "How are you feeling?" Liam asked me with a smile. "I feeeeel... fuckin' amazin" i giggled.

"I know, I've never felt so free in my life" Liam said as he started dancing.

I relaxed and let myself move to the music, still feeling like I was floating. Liam came up to me and grabbed my arm. "Have you seen Andy?" he asked. "Noo, i haven't seen him ages?" I said as i kept spinning around, looking at the lights blurring. "C'mon lets go, we should go find him" Liam said as he grabbed my by the arm. We made it onto the street, the breeze on my face felt amazing, i felt so free. "Lets run! I feel like running" I said as i started taking my heels off. Liam laughed "Haha! okay lets go" 

We started running as fast we could, down the streets, We didn't stop, I didn't feel tired and i didn't feel puffed, I felt like i could of kept running forever. We eventually made it into the gates of Hyde park. Finally starting to feel how far we had run, I collapsed on the grass, looking up to the stary sky. I felt Liam come down beside me.

"Remember when we were 16, we snuck out of the house to get high with Andy and his friends?" Liam said as i felt him entwine his fingers in mine, he made me feel breathless. "Hahaha, I remember alright, and we fell asleep on the football field cause we couldn't be fucked getting up" I said smiling at Liam. I looked back up to the sky to watch the stars moving around the sky. I felt Liam get closer to me, as he placed his head on my shoulder, his hot breath softly breathing down my neck, my stomach in knots. I started to close my eyes for what felt like a few moments "Im itchy!" i giggled. "Mmm, maybe we should go back to my place?" Liam whisperd in my ear. I looked at my phone, it was 4:30 am. "Yeah, lets go" I said with out even thinking.

We stumbled into Liams apartment. I was starting to feel weird, like i had no control of what was happening around me. Liam was standing in front of me looking me up and down. "Erin, you look amazing" Liam said as he started to walk towards me. I smiled at him... he looked so hot right now, his hair and fringe were a mess, his top few buttons were undone, just reveling his collar bone and chest. He placed his hands on my hips and slowly walked me back up against the door. My heart racing faster then ever. "What are you doing" I asked Liam trying to look all innocent. "What I've been wanting to do to you all night". He pressed his lips against mine, holding the side of my face. He started kissing me hard as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him hard. I felt so helpless as Liam started to unzip my dress and he un buttoned his shirt and ripped it off... Still kissing he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us into his bedroom. He placed me down on his bed, "I'll be right back" he said as he walked into the bathroom. I felt my eyes started to get really heavy and I closed them...