Ch. Six: Stay with us

Osomatsu's POV

I woke up and got out of my hospital bed. My brothers were still asleep, but Ichimatsu was gone. 'Weird? Where did he go?' I asked myself in my head. I grabbed my hospital robe and walked out of my and Karamatsu's room. I carefully closed the door and walked to Totoko and the other girls' room across from us. I knocked on the door, to be greeted by Hayami opening the door.

"What is it Osomatsu?" She looked pretty tired when she asked me. "Sorry to wake you up so early. But, have you seen Ichimatsu?" she looked at me and closed the door. I looked at the door and she opened the door again with her hospital robe on. "Let's go," She said, quickly walking past me and dragging me to where ever her mind is telling her to go to. 'Jeez. She may be injured but she can still have a lot of energy.' I said in my mind.

We walked around the hospital for an hour and decided to take a break. I drank some juice while Hayami drank some tea. I thought of where else Ichimatsu could have gone to and finally got it. I stood up and looked at Hayami. "I think I know where he is," I told her. She chugged the tea down and got up. I swear dropped and we walked to where Ichimatsu might be....the room where they still had to operate Ayaka.

I opened the door room, and there he was. Ichimatsu sat next to Aka's frail, unconscious body. I walked over to him and pat his back. "Hey, you're up early," he looked at me a bit startled, and looked back down. "Yeah. I just thought I would check up on her," I nodded at his answer. I looked at Hayami and back at my brother. "Why don't you and Hayami go get something to eat? Or go back to sleep? It's still early so I'll just keep watch for Aka," I smiled at them both and they agreed. I knew that a big brother shouldn't cry in front of their family, so I just keep it deep down for Ichimatsu. He needed comfort, and I was here with him and Hayami.

Once Ichimatsu and Hayami left to go eat, I sat right next to Ayaka and held onto her hand tightly. "Morning sis," I greet my sleeping sister in front of me. It hurt for me to not hear her voice and see her smile. "Can you hear me?" But, at least she was still alive. I don't know if she can hear me, but I hope she does. I begin to hum the same tune she always hummed. But I stop and thought of something. 'What if...That's it!' I took out a notepad and pen and began to write down some words.

I keep humming the same tune over and over again. I knew that making this song will help beat Iku and his gang. I heard the door open but ignored it. I lower my humming and started to hear rapid beeping. I snap my head and see Chiaki right there. She took off the mask and covered Aka's mouth with a cloth, smiling evilly. I felt my eyes widen and I could feel my pupils shrink.

I dashed to Chiaki and shoved her to the ground. I picked up the mask quickly and placed it on Aka carefully, hearing her breathe normally. I glared at Chiaki and asked her with venom flowing through me. "What are you doing here, Chiaki?" She looked at me and smiled, getting up and hugging me. "I heard that you were in the hospital, so I rushed over as soon as I could~" I felt no emotion when she answered me. Yeah, she is my girlfriend, but not anymore now.

I pushed Chiaki away and glares at her. "Get out of here Chiaki," I told her. She scoffed at me and took the mask right off of Aka and plugged her nose. "Why do you care about her!? You said you wanted her dead right!? So let me do the honors! Once she is gone we can be together forever!" She laughed evilly. "I said I didn't like her!" I yelled at Chiaki angrily. I heard a tear fall and looked at Aka. She was crying and shaking. My heart felt like it was going to jump right out of me and shatter into a million pieces. I walked over to Chiaki and slapped her real hard.